Festival of Lights

thats awesome. I do the same.. I know some houses re very kewl xmas lights and very unusually to see. Always go and sitting for awhile. Its so beautiful. Except with snowy!

hopefully i can go next year heh
y_pray.gif

Last edited:
Finally, about the time! I went to Niagara Falls, Ontario whoo hehe :giggle:

I put it up in my website only picture of xmas lights .. you can click the link or url so here is

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jcudney/xmaslight.htm

When you see down the bottom see the pic of blue.. that is really very blue water from water fall in niagara falls, Ontario

:giggle: :giggle: Yup beauiful the xmas lights GA

:giggle: :giggle: SherryCherish.. you can fly come to Niagara Falls, Ontario(canada) to look around during winter lol can be in summer too lol

I took my digtal camera to outside that I have no gloves on it which so cold on my hands it was painful COLD!! so I had to postive to take pictures few of them then get back in the car to keep me warm and still take some pictures lol :D .

ppl always go and look at the water fall all the times in summer .. but in winter time that I took pic of blue lights in water that I was almost fell off that I said " WHOA!" on the sidewalk lol cause there is ice on the sidewalk all over it cause of water spray like splash

wow.. thank you for take picture, its worth, it surely does make me tempt to come up. Geez, good thing u didn't fell. Geez scary. I always like to see Nigara Falls, i heard its most beautiful view there. THANK YOU.. :) Monkey

Hello everyone ! :) I just got home from a long way trip. I went out with my Christian friends to visit Omaha, Nebraska to take some pictures of beautiful decorations of Christmas on their properties. I don't take all of them since it was really COLD outside - forgot to bring my gloves and hat along with me. :lol: But, anyways - here's a picture :

noelhouse5zy.jpg

( I just got a digital camera for an earlier Christmas from my bf. I am just learnin' how to use it. Kinda of awkward, but I will get to know how to use them by practice. )

holyy sh...t i seen other few houses has millllions of lights, we always like to sitting and see it.. over and over. Wow..

They are nuts and cuckoo obession heavy decorates.. I aint' going like this and will come cost high bill...

*shivers*

I'd rather pay visit the festival of lights good enough.. Sometimes I love view their house as normal but whoa.. all over one house spotless lights.. Huge BRIGHT..
eeeww.. of course some of people think merrier spirit!

Back