Festival of Lights

SherryCherish

Reaction score
we went today, thought to share w/ you all. Its look beautiful with snowy! Oh boy, we got real bad road back to home, cuz of wind drift swipe snow on the roads. Anyway, here the pictures, thought to share w you. They re motion but i didn't take mpeg, which i should have to show u to have some ideas.

here...

We been gone there every years, our kids love it! I didn't take every pictures, but i took some nice pictures to share w/ u. its so beautiful and amazing.

Glad you enjoyed it!!!!! I might go soon when i go home for x mas that if i get a way to home. heh.... :-X

SherryCherish said:
we went today, thought to share w/ you all. Its look beautiful with snowy! Oh boy, we got real bad road back to home, cuz of wind drift swipe snow on the roads. Anyway, here the pictures, thought to share w you. They re motion but i didn't take mpeg, which i should have to show u to have some ideas.

here...

We been gone there every years, our kids love it! I didn't take every pictures, but i took some nice pictures to share w/ u. its so beautiful and amazing.

Wow that so beauiful !!!!! .. Today (sunday) might go to Niagara Falls, Ontario to see the xmas lights .. will take pics of them if will go there with my mom and my friend :)

SherryCherish said:
yea.. u should show ur bf and his son, i'm sure they would enjoy it too

yeah but not this year since eric can't take vacation off til jan 2006 .... :-P oh well...

That's beautiful, I just love looking at ANY Christmas lights, everytime we go pass a house or a building where they have different Christmas lights hanging outside for others to enjoy the view, we always stop and look at them....It would be real nice if We had more Christmas lights to put outside of our house.....

:eek2: I love those pictures very much, SherryCherish! Where was that taken at?

Monkey, take pic of them if u can. I'm curious abt that...

OldNavy, urghh.. but not that long.. hopefully next year.

Cheri, yeah its in Peoria, Illinois

SherryCherish said:
Monkey, take pic of them if u can. I'm curious abt that...

OldNavy, urghh.. but not that long.. hopefully next year.

Cheri, yeah its in Peoria, Illinois

yeah I will try if will go or not .. i hope so will go there cause my mom drive me and my friend heheh I dont have a car to drive cause i have no drive license yet .. here st.catharines to Niagara falls about 20 mins less not that far from the drive .. if walk here to niagara falls it would be like 2 to 3 hours walk forget it lol

I hope so if going there in Niagara Falls, Ontario hopeeeee so cause i love to look at xmas lights lol i remember few years ago there was light of mickey mouse, ducky, princess with allian (spelling), santa, deers, etc so many look great .. hope keep going snowing by now .. it is snowing right now so i hope so keep going cause i wanna to see so beauiful snow with the light lol

okay, no plm Monkey.. sound they re beautiful too.. hopefully chance to see whats difference there.

yeah sooooooon going to see there cant wait lol soon going out in about 1/2 hour whooo cant wait lol

I went to Nigara Falls, Ontario which I am tooooo disspointed (sp) with my mom cause she wont stop the car and get out of car so we have to stay in the car and keep going which I cant catch all the pictures cause mostly are too blurry and dont have zoom in my digtal camera I am disspointed with my mom so other time I will go with my step mom but i dont call her step mom so i just call her name that we will go there Niagara Falls, Ontario again maybe this week or on weekend sunday so will take pics of them again so can walk and close them :)

Awesome!!!

Beauitful color vivid xmas lightings...

I wish I could go Niagra Falls but too far away 2 1/2 to 3 hours drive.. isn't good idea for us weather condition. :(

We have to stay here and try look around any find awesome xmas lighting... We'll try stop by at pinafore park and every year xmas lights and decorates too.. If suppose already out there.. then i'll take pictures of'em. :D

I know a place with tons of houses with lots of lights in Northwest Seattle near N. 85th St. They got some really cool lights, I enjoyed checking it out last year and 2 years ago. ;)

Back