Fan of Dog the Bounty Hunter

If someone has a mixed opinions on me I really don't give a damn about it, because we cannot be judgemental on people, Duane made the mistake, he wasn't perfect like all of us and his son is in prison is getting back at his father Duane, because he wanted out of prison and begged his father to get him out of prison, Duane refused because he wants his son to learn his lesson from his mistake, so his son turned around got his dad on tape for sayin racial stuff about his girlfriend, getting even with his dad for not getting him out of prison, who's the bad one, his son is! After all Duane has apologized, we should not hold our grudges against Duane for his mistake, he said he was sorry, so we should forget whatever happen in the past and move on.

So you insulted Duane calling him a racist piece of shit, what about you ? You thinks you are better than him, but I'm proud to be a redneck, if Duane is one of us LOL! I don't give a damn what people thinks or says about me, I'm still a good person, Duane is a good person too. Being Judgemental on anyone isn't good!

The only reason the show is still on the air is because people enjoy laughing at the antics he and his family pull. The same reason that Jeff Foxworthy made a ton of money off of his "You might be a redneck if..." routine. People find behavior like this funny.

Whew! Is, it just me or are things heating up in here?

@ PePe LePew: you say you're a redneck but you live in Michigan...I didn't know rednecks lived so far north. I suppose it's a state of mind, eh?

And a disturbing state of mind, at that!:giggle:

@ PePe LePew: you say you're a redneck but you live in Michigan...I didn't know rednecks lived so far north. I suppose it's a state of mind, eh?

:giggle:

i live in michigan as well and i am not redneck thank god LOL
:laugh2:

I don't think it's boring, because it teaches people to do what's right and to stay off the drugs, also teaches people not to breaks the law and not to skipped court, also teaches people not to beat someone up called Domestic Violence...the bounty hunter cares about people and they wants to help them to stay straight, good example to for all of us to learns about the laws too! I'm sorry you felt that it's boring, to me I don't think it is, smile!

i watch LAW AND ORDER for that. at least it's got prettier prosecutor and detective. I'm not really too thrilled about seeing Dog Hunter's enormously-large breasts :lol:

Well well well society's_child

My folks turned me into a redneck & a hillbilly, my redneck and hillbilly folks are from the south duh...I also speaks the southern too...Redneck & Hillbilly lives anywhere, I've seen a bunches of white trash here too, what's the differences ?:laugh2:

If anyone has done something wrong like Duane did, would anyone like to hold a grudge against anyone ? We have sinned, Duane like many of us cannot be perfect at all the time or every second, I do know many of us has made a mistake by doing something wrong or saying something wrong, we cannot always be perfect, right ? We should always forgive one another not one time but 77 times or more, I always forgiven people who sins against me, I can live with that LOL!

If anyone has done something wrong like Duane did, would anyone like to hold a grudge against anyone ? We have sinned, Duane like many of us cannot be perfect at all the time or every second, I do know many of us has made a mistake by doing something wrong or saying something wrong, we cannot always be perfect, right ? We should always forgive one another not one time but 77 times or more, I always forgiven people who sins against me, I can live with that LOL!

:gpost:

Back