That's our Socks

lightninghe5.jpg

That's our Lightning

friskyhh0.jpg

That's our Frisky

starwy0.jpg

That's our Star

dottieez7.jpg

That's our Dottie (Her nickname is Monkey! She act like monkey in the cage, climb over the cage and hold the wire with her tail! She's so nuts! :giggle:)

p2060036tj2.jpg

That's our ratties. Frisky stood up and says, "when will you be finish for taking the pictures of us?" with other ratties behind of her :giggle:

p2060034wz9.jpg

Our Ratties together, they are sooooo cute!!!!!! :aw:

Did you enjoy it?! I luv them a ton!!!!

Cool pixes...nice meeting the Ratt Family! ::chuckles::

..umm...any chances that this family could get bigger...ya know, babies??? :D

Anyhow, keep enjoying their presence and taking good care of them as well as having a 'good' time with them all. ;)

~RR

Cool pixes...nice meeting the Ratt Family! ::chuckles::

..umm...any chances that this family could get bigger...ya know, babies??? :D

Anyhow, keep enjoying their presence and taking good care of them as well as having a 'good' time with them all. ;)

~RR

Thanks!

Not yet since all of my rats are FEMALE, no male... But we will planning to get males soon when we move to new apt ;)

Of course, we will! ;) Thanks! :D

Cute rats lol .. yur hands got starch from what? from rat bite you? lol :lol:

My hands got scartch by the rats when I gave them a bath, they act like a cat when they comes near by the water. *HISSSSSSSING!* You know? But they are more like; *SQUEAKKKKKKKKKKING!* So that's how I got scartch by them, they hate a bath so much. But they have to accept it ;)

Thanks!

My hands got scartch by the rats when I gave them a bath, they act like a cat when they comes near by the water. *HISSSSSSSING!* You know? But they are more like; *SQUEAKKKKKKKKKKING!* So that's how I got scartch by them, they hate a bath so much. But they have to accept it ;)

Thanks!

We love our ratties, they're fun to hang out with and they do cute things. Dottie does climb upside down on the cage ceiling, it's funny so that's why we call her monkey in that way.

Thanks!

Oh ouch!!!!! gonna hurt lol :lol:

We love our ratties, they're fun to hang out with and they do cute things. Dottie does climb upside down on the cage ceiling, it's funny so that's why we call her monkey in that way.

Ohhhh you call her monkey? lol that cute :lol:

Your Lightning have a beautiful color... siamese?

They are toooo adorable ratties...

HEY Kalista!!!
Did you see that?????? :eek3:
Sweetheart and Sequoias named one of the rat after you!!!

Isn't that sweet of them naming AFTER you?!?!

:ugh3:

Cute, I know you're gonna to hate me since I'm more of a cat lovers mwah....

Btw I noticed you have some scratches on your hands/arms....I got some too from my cats....

HEY Kalista!!!
Did you see that?????? :eek3:
Sweetheart and Sequoias named one of the rat after you!!!

Isn't that sweet of them naming AFTER you?!?!

:ugh3:

Yucky, I hate the rats. My sons had them when they were little kids. Oh gosh, I rid them off immediately because they chew the electricity wires. Yikes...

My kittens did chew on my electrical cords before too, but there is a product specifically designed to hide and cover electrical wiring and electrical cords also... It is a long rectangular tube, the cover snaps it together...Once the tube is in place just put the cord inside and closes it, then you wouldn't have to worry about your pet chewing on electrical cords or wiring....

It's sadness me when owners get rid of their pets just because they chews on things...Goodness..

Rats isn't the only one that chews on electrical cords or wiring, dogs, cats, and any other type of pets are more like to do it too....

I've had experience of dogs doing that also, so for cats....

Sorry Sweetheart for going a bit off the topic here,

My kittens did chew on my electrical cords before too, but there is a product specifically designed to hide and cover electrical wiring and electrical cords also... It is a long rectangular tube, the cover snaps it together...Once the tube is in place just put the cord inside and closes it, then you wouldn't have to worry about your pet chewing on electrical cords or wiring....

It's sadness me when owners get rid of their pets just because they chews on things...Goodness..

Rats isn't the only one that chews on electrical cords or wiring, dogs, cats, and any other type of pets are more like to do it too....

I've had experience of dogs doing that also, so for cats....

Sorry Sweetheart for going a bit off the topic here,

yep..i saw rabbit chew it too :ugh3:

Back