Enjoy another pictures from Mt. Vernon(Tulip Farm)

DeafMonkey said:
:lol: yeah I am another one silly :giggle: hehe .. oh yeah can order and send it to Cheri lol :lol:

:giggle: I am being silly gal lol :lol:

Yeppers, if only Cheri want me to :whistle: :lol:

Awww sooo beautiful tulips!!! I love tulips, such marvelous colors!! Reminds me of this ooolllldddd song from Tiny Tim:

Tiptoe to the window, by the window that is where I'll be......
Come tiptoe through the tulips with me!

Tiptoe from your pillow, to the shadow of a willow tree.....
And tiptoe through the tulips with me!

Knee deep in flowers will stray, we'll keep the showers away.
And if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight, will you pardon me?

Oh, wow ! That's soo beautiful I ever seen in those pictures ! Whooa -- You are soo lucky to be able to go there and take pictures of them to share with us here. LOL

I am sure it smells soo good out there, eh ? :D

By the way, is it his natural wavy hair or curl ?

Sweetheart, the pics you took of the tulip farm are awesome. I have never seen a large tulip farm. You are lucky to go there and see it. I would love to stroll along there and seeing all different colours tulips. :)

Peachy Lady said:
Awww sooo beautiful tulips!!! I love tulips, such marvelous colors!! Reminds me of this ooolllldddd song from Tiny Tim:

Tiptoe to the window, by the window that is where I'll be......

Tiptoe from your pillow, to the shadow of a willow tree.....
And tiptoe through the tulips with me!

Knee deep in flowers will stray, we'll keep the showers away.
And if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight, will you pardon me?

Thats good one. I love tulips also. :giggle: they are very beautiful, ofc. ;) then come up here to visit in April so we could take you to there? ;)

CyberRed said:
Oh, wow ! That's soo beautiful I ever seen in those pictures ! Whooa -- You are soo lucky to be able to go there and take pictures of them to share with us here. LOL

I am sure it smells soo good out there, eh ? :D

Yeppers, they are very beautiful, thanks! :giggle: just wanted to share them with you and everybody in here ;)

CyberRed said:

By the way, is it his natural wavy hair or curl ?

His natural is curl. ;)

Koala said:
Sweetheart, the pics you took of the tulip farm are awesome. I have never seen a large tulip farm. You are lucky to go there and see it. I would love to stroll along there and seeing all different colours tulips. :)

Thank you! :giggle: aww, I love to looking plants, trees, flowers, etc since I love nature. ;) I love to seeing different colors flowers ;)

:jaw: They are beautiful... where is the location so some of us can visit there? I bet they use those flowers for weddings and other events.. am I right? :)

FelixKat930 said:
:jaw: They are beautiful... where is the location so some of us can visit there? I bet they use those flowers for weddings and other events.. am I right? :)

Yeppers, they are... They are in Mt. Vernon, Washington(people called it, Tulip Town). Of course, some of them will use them for that but some peole of them would like to leave it there, some of them would like to use them for home, whatever people want to do with them

they're very beautiful, maybe someday i would go there and kidnap all the FLOWERS! lol. :angel:

:jaw: :jaw: I wish that was my yard, very beauitful pictures Sweetheart...

Back