Enjoy another pictures from Mt. Vernon(Tulip Farm)

WhisperHorse

Reaction score

Red Tulip

Pink/Red Tulip

Pink with white strip Tulip

Purple Tulip

Purple Tulip

Thats me with my Sequoias with Purple Tulip

Another Red Tulip

Another Red Tulip again :lol:

Pink with white strip Tulip and Purple Tulip

OMG! I'm so jealous! I love the beauty of different type of flowers, You are so damn lucky that you get a picture taken in there! Grrrrrr! :pissed:

Those are very awesome pictures! If you can see my signature, I loveeeeeeeeeeeee flowers! *hints for men, who would wanna date me*

wow beautiful flowers... I love flowers.. look good with you in those flowers. Wow seq, ur hair geting alots now. You look so happy there.

:jaw:
Wha......... my my they are so beautiful!!!! I am with Cheri, I am jealous too that you got to see these awesome tulips. Oh I am now dreaming of running through these flowers........ *pop* there goes my dream :squint:

LOL

Cheri said:
OMG! I'm so jealous! I love the beauty of different type of flowers, You are so damn lucky that you get a picture taken in there! Grrrrrr! :pissed:

Those are very awesome pictures! If you can see my signature, I loveeeeeeeeeeeee flowers! *hints for men, who would wanna date me*

Aww but maybe we could take you to there if you visit here in April ;)

*giving you a very red tulip flower* ;) :giggle:

I love any flowers also ;)

SherryCherish said:
wow beautiful flowers... I love flowers.. look good with you in those flowers. Wow seq, ur hair geting alots now. You look so happy there.

Thanks! I love flowers too. Thank you again heh.. Yeppers, he need a hair cut :whistle: and Im waiting for Cheri to saying abt it. Thank you alot, Im very happy with him in there ;)

ButterflyGirl said:
:jaw:
Wha......... my my they are so beautiful!!!! I am with Cheri, I am jealous too that you got to see these awesome tulips. Oh I am now dreaming of running through these flowers........ *pop* there goes my dream :squint:

LOL

:giggle: Thanks. Im with you and Cheri also but Im so lucky to be there to seeing beautiful tulip flowers :whistle: Then come to visit here in April then we could take you to there? ;)

Sweetheart said:
Aww but maybe we could take you to there if you visit here in April ;)

Awww Didn't I ever say I love ya girl? I do! I love ya!!! :hug:

*giving you a very red tulip flower* ;) :giggle:

Awwwww..... Thank-you! :Oops: (Looking down, kicking little rocks and blushing the same time)

Cheri said:

Awwwww..... Thank-you! :Oops: (Looking down, kicking little rocks and blushing the same time)

:giggle: Thanks! I love you too! :hug:

Your welcome! ;) :giggle:

:jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: WOWOWOWOWWOWOWOW I am with Cheri too lol :lol:

first I thought it is fake pictures till I see pic of sweetheart and Seq ah it is not fake pictures and wow those pictures so BEAUIFUL!!!!!!! wish take that picture and put i tup frame on my walls lol :lol: :giggle:

Cheri said:

:lol: cute :D

DeafMonkey said:
:jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: WOWOWOWOWWOWOWOW I am with Cheri too lol :lol:

first I thought it is fake pictures till I see pic of sweetheart and Seq ah it is not fake pictures and wow those pictures so BEAUIFUL!!!!!!! wish take that picture and put i tup frame on my walls lol :lol: :giggle:

:rofl: you silly! They are real! :lol: but thanks! :hug: Then visit here in April so we can take you to there too? ;)

I cannot seem to stay away from this thread, My eyes are attach to those Tulips field. :mrgreen:

Sweetheart said:
:rofl: you silly! They are real! :lol: but thanks! :hug: Then visit here in April so we can take you to there too? ;)

Yeah I am silly!!! :rofl: :giggle: ...I wish but I dont have any drive licesnce (sp) :( and also $$$$$. when I get a job and will save save save till next year 2007 as I hope so! lol :lol:

Cheri said:
I cannot seem to stay away from this thread, My eyes are attach to those Tulips field. :mrgreen:

:rofl: you kidding me?! Wow, thats so awesome.. I do love them but Sequoias already got a tulip for me, its Pink with white strip ;) :giggle: maybe I should send you a HUGE of tulip flowers? ;)

DeafMonkey said:
Yeah I am silly!!! :rofl: :giggle: ...I wish but I dont have any drive licesnce (sp) :( and also $$$$$. when I get a job and will save save save till next year 2007 as I hope so! lol :lol:

Aww I do understand that.. But you could come here to visit in April then you could see Tulip Farm ;)

Sweetheart said:
:rofl: you kidding me?! Wow, thats so awesome.. I do love them but Sequoias already got a tulip for me, its Pink with white strip ;) :giggle: maybe I should send you a HUGE of tulip flowers? ;)

:lol: probably died if send in mail lol :lol: I guess :dunno: lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
:lol: probably died if send in mail lol :lol: I guess :dunno: lol :lol:

You silly, I could do that when I call the flower store to do that and send it in Ohio to Cheri's home then they would call the Flower Store in Ohio to doing that then they will show up at Cheri's door and gives to her that's all. ;)

Sweetheart said:
You silly, I could do that when I call the flower store to do that and send it in Ohio to Cheri's home then they would call the Flower Store in Ohio to doing that then they will show up at Cheri's door and gives to her that's all. ;)

:lol: yeah I am another one silly :giggle: hehe .. oh yeah can order and send it to Cheri lol :lol:

:giggle: I am being silly gal lol :lol:

Back