Dog's dinners prove popular in Nigeria

In the late 90s, I had an interpreter telling me a strange story and her brother lives in Utah. She and her family often visits him there for vacations. Her brother told them about the local restuarant and kept saying they had good food. He took them there for a dinner and the whole family loved it every minute of it. About 8 months later, my interpreter had received a phone call from her brother and were having sister-brother conversation. He told her that the local restaurant had closed down. She was like,"Oh, I love food there! Why did they close it?" He replied,"The health inspectors found cats hanging by hooks in the meat locker." My interpreter was speechless for a moment,"Oh, my! Are you kidding me? Why did they do that to poor cats?" He said," The restaurant had been bought cats than cows because cats are cheaper to eat."

In Mexico, they do eat dogs. I've seen it in person. No, I haven't tried it.

I am notorious for trying bizarre food such as insects. I lost a bet and I had to eat the combination of liverwurst and M&M. Yes, I have been eating liverwurst since I was a kid. Gosh, I love leberwurst.

:barf: I won't eat a dog meat! :iough:
That make me sick! That gross news I have been heard that! :ugh:

Back