Does this annoy you?

Break - wait and block traffic - turn - indicate

downing said:
I don't know if this is repost or not. If it was, sorry!

Does it annoy you when some people does....

3. People in lanes makes last minute left or right turn without blinking their lights from the car.

I live in Norway, but I'm from Holland. There, you wouldn't pass your test if you would not use your indicater.
here in Norway the sequence is as follows:

First they break.. (I'm thinking.DANGER!! :wtf: ), then they turn the corner and halfway in they indicate.
And you're lucky if they turn right. If they need to turn left they don't stop to the side but they stop in the middle.

After 10 years I got used to it... but still, sometimes :crazy:

(Needless to say I drive perfectly... :whistle: )

BullyMom said:
My answer.. Whoever person who is very polite to ask you as well manners proprite... that was "not rude". I understand that you feel uncomfy someone who asking you as same question.. but just be patience w/'em!

So am I have to pay respect the values customer whoever will make feel satisfy.. I don't being rude'em at all.. As long Just smile and say Err Thanks, Just I'm looking these products or things wha..ever.. Promptly polite manners..

I understand your point BullyMom, Do you really think I was rude to him when he asked me the same question more than five times? After telling him more than 5 times, "No, I am just looking, Thank-you". How am I not being polite? :confused: I felt like he was not respecting my privacy, of looking around. That's why I felt like he was crawling up my anal. :giggle:

Cheri--I guess you missed it but I responded to what I think he was doing---several posts up from the bottom of page 1..... ;)

Tousi said:
Cheri--I guess you missed it but I responded to what I think he was doing---several posts up from the bottom of page 1..... ;)

:rofl: :rofl: I just noticed. Sorry I read too quick, You might as well be correct he might was trying to hit on me. :giggle:

downing said:
2. When you open the door to walk in or outside from a store, people just walk thru the door without saying "thank you"
Actually, its not bother me if they did not saying "thank you" to me. I am very gentle and friendly to people anything like open door or something if they had some respect me.

3. People in lanes makes last minute left or right turn without blinking their lights from the car.
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, It makes me really piss off, horn at them, even cursed on them. I do sometime made me come out of car to walk toward vehicle who try to mess me on road which not safe road. I do actually hit or kick at other vehicle meanwhile we stop at stop signals. driver won't get out of vehicle.. Because they have no respect traffic rule and drivers in wherever enivorment safe!

4. Hostesses/Hosts in resturant throws you a menu and walks away.
I refuse to put some tip on the table what they deserves! is not that sound fair? :)

Oh yeah that's soo annoying! I'm from Boston and I learn to be aggressive just like others. I'm just returning the favor. ;)

Cheri said:
I understand your point BullyMom, Do you really think I was rude to him when he asked me the same question more than five times? After telling him more than 5 times, "No, I am just looking, Thank-you". How am I not being polite? :confused: I felt like he was not respecting my privacy, of looking around. That's why I felt like he was crawling up my anal. :giggle:

Ahh.. Cheri... That explain.... Extact same person who asked you repeatly same quote comment by 5th times... *hmmmm*~Myself would say.. Needless more annoys... Oh yes.. If I were you.. probably yes.. I'll prompt answer..Will you please patience until if I need help *poke your shoulder*.. let me guess am I more polite or rude ? *scoff snickers*~ :giggle:

When you go in the mall through JcPenneys or Dillions You see this person who works there spraying cologne or perfume on you without even asking you if you would like some. It's like this "Where's your manners?"

Some people are very, very allergic to cologne or perfume and can get choked. If I see someone who works at store spraying them, I would go to manager and bring it up. Maybe manager weren't aware or thinking about that possiblity. It's best to ask first before spraying. I agree with you, Cheri.

Ckfarbes says: "YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, It makes me really piss off, horn at them, even cursed on them. I do sometime made me come out of car to walk toward vehicle who try to mess me on road which not safe road. I do actually hit or kick at other vehicle meanwhile we stop at stop signals. driver won't get out of vehicle.. Because they have no respect traffic rule and drivers in wherever enivorment safe!"

And, Sir, this helps how??

:confused:

Peachy Lady said:
Some people are very, very allergic to cologne or perfume and can get choked. If I see someone who works at store spraying them, I would go to manager and bring it up. Maybe manager weren't aware or thinking about that possiblity. It's best to ask first before spraying. I agree with you, Cheri.

That's true!

I think they should asked first too, it like what if they don't like the smell and it leave on your clothes all day! If I were to came home and RR might not like the smell of perfume on me, then he might not want to give me a any kiss :shock:

And what if they spray men cologne on women by accident? LOL

I HATE it when people come up behind you and try to VROOM the car behind you to force you to speed up. That makes me mad! Don't come up to my car's trunk like that! What if something happens in front of me?

if you want to speed up, just go around, dumbass!

Other thing happened this morning, I had to stop by 7-11 store to grab bottle of water and milk for my breakfast since it was 4 am in the morning (yes I work 5 am til 1 pm - crazy lady ain't I?)

This idiot cashier man saw me waiting on the counter to purchase my items, he just proceeded to walk slow and decided to grab pack of hot dogs, opened them and put on the grill one by one piece. I just stood there waiting like five minutes and there is no people in the store.

I yelled " hey don't you realize I am still here????" he looked up and grumbled then proceeded to check off the items I wanted to buy.. What an idiot.

Other thing few months ago, I went to Wendy's to grab lunch for my husband and my kids before going out of state for vacation trip.

(i am sorry I don't mean to insult people by its origin).

This mexican cashier guy didn't know what to do when I tried to make orders, He just froze because he never saw a deaf person, of course, nothing is new, I repeated my order, he just looked at me, I said okay, paper and pen? please?

he did not understand me at all, I repeated and gestured paper and pen by writing to get the concept that I need paper and pen, He just went under the counter and got me Braille handout. I laughed and said I can't read this... thinking to myself, oh okay I drove to wendys to order and I get this braille handout and thinking I can't drive bec Im blind??

I asked him to get his manager, he understood me clear and got me the manager, i said paper and pen, he understood and i wrote it in little caps, clear and easy to read like a kindergarden kid can read.... unforantely this manager did not understand english and couldn't read it!!!!

I went oh my fricking god... I decided to give it one more try and told my orders in voice, manager understood me and got my orders....How can he get this management job position if he does not read english, speaks english very little and fluent in spanish....something is wrong here... Grrr..... :squint:

seems a lot of fast food resturants does have hispanic people that does not understand a english word or have their manager interpret to them for the orders.. I know but it is wrong....

Cheri said:
When you go in the mall through JcPenneys or Dillions You see this person who works there spraying cologne or perfume on you without even asking you if you would like some. It's like this "Where's your manners?"

Oh dear, what if people are allergic to any cologne or perfume... :Ohno:

There're every cologne or perfume in the stores then we can pick to test ourselves if we like to.

Cheri said:
Sometimes when someone stands up for themselves it makes the problem worse, sometimes it leads into violence. It's better to ignored and walk away.

You know what I'm saying. ;)

Yes, I'm agree to this.

cady75 said:
I HATE it when people come up behind you and try to VROOM the car behind you to force you to speed up. That makes me mad! Don't come up to my car's trunk like that! What if something happens in front of me?

Yes, I know what you mean *sigh*. It happened to me often like this. It could be annoy sometimes but I choose to ignore them and their nasty namecalling.

TrippLA said:
I don't like to around with rude people :nono:

me either.

I can't STAND the people who make fun/bitch/judge/rude of other people's body, etc. I teach my children to not be rude toward people.

I alway told my children to say thank you or please when the butcher give them sliced sausages after finish order any meats, etc. It's not just the butcher but any stores, too.

cady75 said:

:rofl: I agree!

Back