Does anyone know a good chat room?

Mariana01

Reaction score
Hi Ya'll does anyone know a good chat room where we can chat or where you usually go chat and its a deaf community atmosphere..? plz thank you:ty:

*Looks left* *Looks right*

Just where do you think you are right now???

Really.
What's wrong with this one??
it has atmosphere, charisma, ambiance, a lively crowd at times, quiet at other times, it has variety of people that IMO are just the best people to chat with...The best of everything is right here I think...

Don't you think so too folks??

Oh u mean like chat room the instant messenger have? There used to be a chat room on aim but its not there anymore so I don't know either.:hmm:

there is nothing good chatroom in those nowadays...

there is amazing SOCIAL NETWORKING : twitter, facebook, and myspace *gags* anyway.

AD is not a chat-room. It's a forum.

I dont do chat rooms or use social networkin'. Im very ol' school.

there is nothing good chatroom in those nowadays...

there is amazing SOCIAL NETWORKING : twitter, facebook, and myspace *gags* anyway.

I agreed with him. They always be fun in the world! Feel great! :cheers:

There are DeafChat.com for deafie to meet and chat. Things got ugly over the year and shut down for while. Right now it's back up and running. I recently checked as of Oct 5th, it's down temporarily for service.

Is that what you're looking for? :shrug:

Careful not to blurt your personal info or get involve with someone else's problem. Moderator there are strict regarding this and they can kick you out if you break rule. I stopped using Deafchat.com 9 years ago cuz too many young deafie and many old "original" Deafchatters left. I was one of original Deafchatter when it opened back in 1998. As usual my old SN for Deafchat was Purplecatty.

Catty

Thank you all.. Definitely this is a forum and I was looking more like a chatroom and if this has a chatroom please direct me to it.. I'm not computer savvy.. Thank you for all your comments

i tried the camfrog chatroom called "SignLanguage" once.. i hated it because there were too many wankers (old men playing with their you-know-what in front of the webcam).. SERIOUSLY who wants to see that? disgusting.

anyways, yeah this forum is *like* a chatroom. i like AD because there are no cyberbullying and the people on here are mature. they always have interesting things to say

i tried the camfrog chatroom called "SignLanguage" once.. i hated it because there were too many wankers (old men playing with their you-know-what in front of the webcam).. SERIOUSLY who wants to see that? disgusting.

anyways, yeah this forum is *like* a chatroom. i like AD because there are no cyberbullying and the people on here are mature. they always have interesting things to say

Cough. :lol:

Eeew. I am so glad I live a secluded life. Really.

well most people.. of course at times there are going to be some bickering here..but this site isn't as bad as the other forums/chatrooms

Just a heads up, I've been accused of cyberbullying... And I have never denied it.

I never went back to chat room on aol cuz of problems and so on.. I tried aim deaf chat room but same problem followed me there so I stopped using chat roosm I only use aim only on ims no more chat rooms and fb.. good enough for now ;)

Back