Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

I love nerds! It's just like eating flavored sugar! However I've never eaten a rope of nerds. How did you like it?

Going to go grocery shopping and eat lunch at Chinese.

I love oatmeal....and Chinese food......and broccoli.........and hot cocoa - but not all at same time :giggle:

I just had an egg with some whole grain pita with almond butter while some workers came and replaced our old washing machine - food good, machine good - money not so good :aw:

I just had a bowl of shrimp ramen.

I might either have creamy mac-&-cheese tonight or go out to Which Wich with my roommate. :dunno:

I am boiling a chicken right now. Will make chicken and yellow rice tonight! Peas and carrots.

Right now I am drinking the strawberry, orange, banana juice.

Big sale on turkey at the grocery. Tonight we will eat turkey and mashed potatoes. :)

Nope not tonight..I'm just drinking Dr. Pepper and eating ice cubes..I did have a yummy roast with carrots tonight for dinner though

Went out to nice restaurant with my fiance, I ordered sweet-chile chicken- SOOO FUDGE DELICIOUS!! And my fiance ordered a BIG STEAK with creamy mashed potatoes. We both shared the steak. SO GOOD!! :drool: We were actually full from it. Phew!

Eating a healthy breakfast of barbeque chips and a small bottle of CocaCola while surfing AD. :P

Back