Do you wear a hearing aid?

I hope you realize that some people could had gotten their HA as a small child
and had no idea they where HOH.

The bag of lollipops mentioned by Christine Neely costs $30 at Amazon, but $10 would be a start... :P

They sell them at Marshall's and local grocery stores too for cheaper! They're soooooo worth it and good though haha :)

1. How long have you worn your hearing aids?

Since I chose to

2. For how long before you got your hearing aids did you suspect you had a hearing loss?

When the unicorns that normally flew around my head stopped singing... Then I grew scared!

3. How long do you wear your hearing aids each day?

I wear them 34/2!

4. Do you feel like you get benefit from your hearing aids?

I CAN HEAR TURBO. :thumb:

5. What complaints do you have about your hearing aids?

I still can't hear my unicorns!!! :pissed:

6. Do you feel like your hearing aids have lived up to what your audiologist or hearing aid dealer told you they would do?

NO. I STILL can't hear the unicorns, even when my Audi promised me!!!

7. Did you get your hearing aids from an audiologist or a hearing aid dealer?

Neither, I got it from a moose crossing the road with a clapping cat on his back.

Overall, I hate my hearing aids, so I flushed them down my toilet in a fit of rage.

Hope I helped you! :D

Since I chose to

2. For how long before you got your hearing aids did you suspect you had a hearing loss?

When the unicorns that normally flew around my head stopped singing... Then I grew scared!

I wear them 34/2!

6. Do you feel like your hearing aids have lived up to what your audiologist or hearing aid dealer told you they would do?

Neither, I got it from a moose crossing the road with a clapping cat on his back.

Overall, I hate my hearing aids, so I flushed them down my toilet in a fit of rage.

I am jealous! I did not get my HA from a moose crossing the road with a clapping cat on his back . OK OP pay the lady her $10.00 she answer your question.

I am jealous! I did not get my HA from a moose crossing the road with a clapping cat on his back .

Don't be jealous, all you have to do is be on top of Mount Everest during the summer equinox wearing a rubber chicken suit while doing the rain dance with a pepper- shaped maraca made in Egypt. I can give you directions to Mount Everest of you need them.

Don't be jealous, all you have to do is be on top of Mount Everest during the summer equinox wearing a rubber chicken suit while doing the rain dance with a pepper- shaped maraca made in Egypt. I can give you directions to Mount Everest of you need them.

would it work if I have a clapping cat on my head too and I could wear a turbo rubber chicken suit to get to the top faster.

would it work if I have a clapping cat on my head too and I could wear a turbo rubber chicken suit to get to the top faster.

No, no, NO! Follow my instructions EXPLICITLY. There is one clapping cat, and you better not insult him by bringing another one! As for the turbo, all you need is a turbo vehicle. It's just a little road up to the top.

No, no, NO! Follow my instructions EXPLICITLY. There is one clapping cat, and you better not insult him by bringing another one! As for the turbo, all you need is a turbo vehicle. It's just a little road up to the top.

LOL! Ok I got it now.

Since I chose to

I wear them 34/2!

Poor unicorns... They're mute now... :laugh2: I'd have preferred to have heard flying kittens though... Think about all the things they'd have to say! :D

Back