Did you know that there is a company that sells $1.3m 22-karat gold toilet paper

rockin'robin

Reaction score
The Australian company Toilet Paper Man has blown the whole Internet with their latest invention. It took them whole four years, but they did it – the most expensive toilet paper roll in the world.

The three-ply toilet paper is made from 22-karat golden flakes. It costs $1.3 million and is the one of the most shocking inventions of the last few decades. The company’s spokesman explained how the idea was born after a visit in Dubai’s golden toilet seats and toilet paper holders. Drawing inspiration from the United Arab Emirates, the company decided to do another toilet product, but this time from pure gold.

According to the media, nobody has showed any potential interest in buying the expensive product. However, the Australian company isn’t ready to give up just yet. In order to promote their precious toilet paper, they’ve announced that it comes wrapped as a gift and the buyer will also get a free bottle of champagne with the purchase. Furthermore, the company also ensured the people that the paper roll is 100% safe and usable and isn’t made for decoration.

http://www.tydknow.com/did-you-know...t-sells-1-3m-22-karat-gold-toilet-paper-that/

I dont mind buying expensive high quality toilet paper but that is a little on the expensive side

pILES of gold I wonder if recyclable 1 sheet keep family of 12 or more in food clothes collage.as long as recyclable it also pay for false documents into country lots of upsides to it....downside would not be public convenience loo roll...whole new slant on bank robbery have to show different i.d. persona which arse you recognise punishment sandpaper ouch

lets raid Donald Trump's toilet in his penthouse...and see how smooth it is LOL

Back