Designing my new tattoo

wasp-416968.jpg

This a wasp

It said the person has a bee allergy so it would be a bee . A wasp and bee do not look the same to me. @ Caz12 the person has some metal pin in their left leg and that why is said MIR . I think the tattoo is very created . LOL!

they certainly don't.
for one, a bee is more black- brown stripes, less yellow and the yellow is practically non -existent toward the belly and fat butt.
wasp, on the other hand is very thick yellow and her black stripes are disappearing toward the end.
plus a famous waspy waist :)
bee is fuzzy and wasp is rather smooth.

Fuzzy

they certainly don't.
for one, a bee is more black- brown stripes, less yellow and the yellow is practically non -existent toward the belly and fat butt.
wasp, on the other hand is very thick yellow and her black stripes are disappearing toward the end.
plus a famous waspy waist :)
bee is fuzzy and wasp is rather smooth.

Fuzzy

Yeah bees are fat and fuzzy and I think prettier .

You would actually tattoo that on your forearm? Why not a medic alert tag if you are that concerned about it. Besides medical workers are not trained to look for "medical tattoos"
They are trained now to look. My Nephew was EMT/Paramedic, now he is a Firefighter Engineer and said the left arm is the most common since they use that side to check for pulse ( closer to heart ) had this done June 2015 photo a little blurry Ill get a better one soon

Attachments

• IMG_0855 (1).jpg
    IMG_0855 (1).jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 2
Back