Descendants of Mayflower, Anne, Little James, and Fortune

Descendants of Mayflower and Fortune

On my father's side, I am a direct descendant of:

Mayflower: Pilgrim William White
son, Resolved White

Pilgrim William Brewster (actually twice)
son, Jonathan Brewster

Fortune: William Bassett
son, Joseph Bassett

:cheers:

aka Mrs. Chimps

Last edited:
u both Mayflower and Reba under the
same name William Brewster, what
does this might mean that
you're distant cousins ?

Y said:
u both Mayflower and Reba under the
same name William Brewster, what
does this might mean that
you're distant cousins ?
Yes, and we are both descended from Jonathan Brewster, so it is quite possible. Probably very distant though, because after all these generations, there are thousands from the Brewsters. :)

Wow, interesting ! Even though there were
thousands, but you're really in a small world !
:cheers:

P.S. (plus both of you Mayflower and Reba said
that you're descended TWICE !!)
indeed confusing ha...

In my researches, I've seen quite a few Brewsters in the depths of my family.

Christian Souder came on the ship for this guy around.

I am ancestor of George Soule who was on Mayflower ship. His name is listed on Mayflower passenger list. Reba, do you know anything about George Soule?

Yep, I come from the Mayflower group through my mother's father side. My great aunt was one of those who studied our family geneology mentioned that to me several times when she was alive. Don't know which family...I will have to get that from her daughter.

Taking this one step further...I have a family history on my father's father side going back to England as far as the 6th century. The original name was different and it was Dear-Wine which became Derwent in the late 13th century and finally in the later 14th century became what it is known today and it is one of the best known names in science. I'll give a hint...the ship he used to established his theory was named after a type of dog.

Now, this doesn't make me special or anything. If people go back far enough, you be surprised who you are related to...

sr171soars said:
... it is known today and it is one of the best known names in science. I'll give a hint...the ship he used to established his theory was named after a type of dog.
Darwin, right?

Now, this doesn't make me special or anything. If people go back far enough, you be surprised who you are related to...
I'm related to Adam and Eve. ;)

Peachy Lady said:
Thanks so much, Reba. I have printed the info on George Soule out and will show my parents tomorrow. My aunt and my parents are working to gather all the info about him to put everything together.
Cool! :P

Back