Deer Accident

i remmy one of my best friend from my high school.. her name marlena.. she has bad car accident it was from deer.. tht happened when she was driving back home from work (i think) and somehow deer jump front of her car.. it was out of blue.. she try avoid it but end up she flip over the car.. she not has any senious injury.. just sore neck. she say tht thanks god tht she has seat belt on.. :shock:

feed me that deer :beer: i've run over many animals.. a raccoon, a bird, a fly, grasshopper, butterfly, ants, and saddly i hit a human too :o

Aw. It was Teen girl deer. Pity to her. I am gald you are okay... You was luck not go broke your car...

That's happen Deer is go fast over the road that you hit her?!

VamPyroX said:
Don't feel bad. I've run over a lot of animals too. I've hit squirrels, racoons, birds, and armadillos! :eek:

How come you did not ran over the bats ??? :shock:

I ran over rabbits, groundhog, raccoon, and skunk! Damn it! We lives out the country and we have to use the wooded area roads to get to my home.

***knock on the wood***

I never hit small or big animals in my life...

I drive slowly when I see warning signal over animals....

I drive slowly when I know alots of cats around villiages..

I remember driving one night to work -- it was on a country back road -- saw a deer on the road, but luckily it ran off as I honked the horn to warn it.

I always am crying whenever I hit an animal -- doesn't matter what kind, it's still a living thing. :(

CoolieFroggie -- Do you have a full coverage insurance to pay your damage vehicle?

You should make a report to police that you hitted a deer and you cannot just abadoned a dead deer there like that way.

Liebling:-))) said:
***knock on the wood***

I never hit small or big animals in my life...

I drive slowly when I see warning signal over animals....

Me 2..... ;) but my ex husband did hit a deer!

I haven't gotten hit by a deer but I have seen couple of dead deer and even cows by the road! :eek:

Guess What !!!

this morning at 5am, I drove on Linclon Street. The big Deer was front of my car with his glow eyes. Face was so BIG !! Good thing, I drove at least 30 mph which I could stop as much as I can.

Unbelievable, deer face was front of my car with sparking/glow eyes. It looks like a moose but not. Wow...

I am so glad that I did not hit Deer !
hert.gif

Wow! Lucky you! Big deer could totally loss your car. Those glow eyes, isn't that pretty? I think it is pretty.

ha thats funny, im doing a project about the over population of deer now. (but insted im viewing posts, ha!) oh and i ment the coincidence is funny, not hiting the deer.

Did you rush over to the deer to clean 'er up?

If it were me, that would have been arranged even before the deer was hit.

And ... I HATE saying this, but you're lucky you got that small amount of damage. Fords deserve more.

je_suis_chic said:
ha thats funny, im doing a project about the over population of deer now. (but insted im viewing posts, ha!) oh and i ment the coincidence is funny, not hiting the deer.
Aha, in this state, deer population is underpopulated. It's the elks that are overpopulated. Which is a good thing for me. More tags.

Back