deafclimber's gallery for ADers' sake

wow u have a wonderful trip!

i cant wait mine in 2007 go on first cruise! yayaya!

Hey Deafclimber!!! Your pix is awesome! Ya got yourself a beautiful fiancee too! Congrats by the way!

Thanks for sharing.. both of you are so adorable cute couple..

Awesome couples there, have a great time climbing all over the mountains with her. :D

OoOOO Nice pictures! You're so lucky that you've been on a cruise! Thanks for sharing Deafclimber :hug:

2006 is going to be our year, isnt it? :thumb:

Your fiancee is beautiful - is she Irish? :lol:

Do let us know how your wedding preparations are going. Mine is July 28 but Im already overwhelmed with the preparations :ugh2: Just hope that mine will pull off successfully :fingersx:

Again - congrats!

Gemtun said:
2006 is going to be our year, isnt it? :thumb:

Your fiancee is beautiful - is she Irish? :lol:

Do let us know how your wedding preparations are going. Mine is July 28 but Im already overwhelmed with the preparations :ugh2: Just hope that mine will pull off successfully :fingersx:

Again - congrats!

ahh that is wonderful... best of luck for your wedding, gemtun :)

yes she is an pure irish, no question ;). her dad's side family live in ireland. sadly they dont do riverdance.... jk

ADers, thanks again.. :)

sequoias said:
Awesome couples there, have a great time climbing all over the mountains with her. :D

i wish she does climbing, but she is NOT. :( she needs to give herself some times to overcome the fear of heights. she did climb up to about 30 ft, but she freaked out when she looked down... *sigh*

at least she is a good sport in camping. ;)

Ah caribbean cruise is good pick. I went there with my family around few years ago. It's was great and more relax.

Eric. I like ur gallery. Load pretty smooth and i can use zoom in to closer and still great quality pictures. What program you use?

Back