deafclimber's gallery for ADers' sake

deafclimber

Reaction score
ahem....

well since you want to see a pix of my fiancee and me, i dont have it but i am willing to give you this link. you can get idea how we look like, gals and guys. in fact that gallery is about my first trip on cruise in november of 2005. my digital camera just died right after a pix of me and my fiancee was taken so i used a disposable film camera which didnt do well as you can tell the difference. i adjusted some poor photos with my pshop tools.

enjoy it...

eric's gallery

Last edited:
deafclimber said:
ahem....

well since you want to see a pix of my fiancee and me, i dont have it but i am willing to give you this link. you can get idea how we look like, gals and guys. in fact that gallery is about my first trip on cruise in november of 2005. my digital camera just died right after a pix of me and my fiancee was taken so i used a disposable film camera which didnt do well as you can tell the difference. i adjusted some poor photos with my pshop tools.

enjoy it...

eric's gallery

it is ABOUT TIME!!! :thumb:

nice pictures!!!

is your fiancee the short one with the long reddish hair?? :)

The picture is so fabulous. You look much happier now !! I am so happy for you !!

By the way, I think - you should aware of about her background.

Here is a summary story why does she has a red hair:********

After their baby was born, the panicked father went to see the obstetrician.

"Doctor," the man said, "I don't mind telling you, but I'm a little upset because my daughter has red hair. She can't possibly be mine."

hoppbaby.gif

"Nonsense," the doctor said. "Even though you and your wife both have black hair, one of your ancestors may have contributed red hair to the gene pool."

"It isn't possible," the man insisted. "This can't be, our families
on both sides had jet-black hair for generations."

"Well," said the doctor, "let me ask you this. How often do you have sex?"

The man seemed a bit ashamed. "I've been working very hard for the past year. We only made love once or twice every few months"

" Well, there you have it," the doctor said confidently. "it's rust."

DeafClimber,

Wow, impressive all these pictures your fiancee and vacation too.. Looks lovely view cruise.. How do you feel 1st day of cruise... caused you feel nasauas or sick or seasick ?
*curiouis*

I'm very scary and look forward my 1st cruise on October 27th 2007 (next year) :Ohno: I have senstive gets sick while Ride on ferry but possible would be same cruise too.. who knows..
Back topic...

Lovely your gallery! :thumb:

GA, hee hee tee... thanks...

no i dont have seasickness... i heard an old story about sickness... deaf ppl cant hear the water splashing aganist the ships. hearing ppl can hear them constantly that make them feeling sick. i dunno if the story is true. :) you will ejnoy the cruise or ferry. it is fun to ride....

as for me, well my first trip on cruise was alrite because i was restless and outgoing and very active. plus my fiance was in meeting in the cruise for a wholly week. i was myself on all days. there were not much activites as i expected. my undestanding was that a hurricane hit Comezel that were already damaged where we supposed to go. as you see me doing the canopying in rainforest in south of Belize in the gallery. it was FUN !

i will know how the cruise will be in south america for 14 days on our honeymoon. from Buenios Aires to Falkland Island to Cape Horn to Puerto Montt to Valparaiso. i cant add several lists of other small ports where we ll stop at. long list.

:)

Congratulation on your engagement! She's very beautiful with million bucks smile! I enjoyed looking through your gallery. It is nicely done! :thumb:

Aw very nice pictures, I enjoy viewing them.... and Congratulation on your engagement too...

AD chicks thanks ! ;)

yea her smile is worth million dollars but her heart is more than that. ;)

This is an awesome gallery! I loved the beauty for itself on the island. Thanks for sharing it with us! :thumb: and Oh by the way, Congratulations on your engagement! ;)

Jolie_77 said:
This is an awesome gallery! I loved the beauty for itself on the island. Thanks for sharing it with us! :thumb: and Oh by the way, Congratulations on your engagement! ;)

thanks. we can celebrate with ALE-8 drinks. ;)

wow nice picture of you both. aww make me jealous, u gone on caribbean cruise, glad you both had a good time. Happy for u and ur fiancee' When u gonna to marry her? mm' Congrat!

SherryCherish said:
wow nice picture of you both. aww make me jealous, u gone on caribbean cruise, glad you both had a good time. Happy for u and ur fiancee' When u gonna to marry her? mm' Congrat!

it ll be march 4 2006. ;)

Back