Deaf Pitt Bull & Boxer MIX

ychrissydet

Reaction score
Hello!

Chance: A pitt bull & boxer mix pup- born on thanksgiving day 2011.
He was born from a litter of 16- I have tried to find a home for him and did send him to a deaf home where everyone was deaf- but sadly they had to return him because he was to playful / ruff with the other dog in the home- He was born and has been outside most of his life - when he was younger his leg was broken! The doctor noted his leg would be ok without surgery so we babied him back to health- he runs fine and gets along with my 2 chiuahuahs , his sister and mother. Only thing ive noticed is he likes to eat alone-----I would love to keep him but i have 4 dogs already- Any help would be appreciated.
Please call me...... He needs a good safe home-
HOUSTON, TX

You have a mean , unsocialized dog, who you didn't get medical care for a broken leg, and you want to give him away?

That's like a recipe for disaster. You need to find a Pit Bull rescue where they will take him and socialize him, before trying to get him a proper home.

And I really can't think of anything bad enough to say about people who keep companion animals outside.

"He likes to eat alone..." :hmm:

Makes you wonder what happens if someone approaches him while he's eating.

You have a mean , unsocialized dog, who you didn't get medical care for a broken leg, and you want to give him away?

That's like a recipe for disaster. You need to find a Pit Bull rescue where they will take him and socialize him, before trying to get him a proper home.

And I really can't think of anything bad enough to say about people who keep companion animals outside.
Come on Botts, don't hold it in; tell us how you really feel.

:giggle:

he is social he lives with my other 4 dogs- as far as medical care he had it! And i know he should not be kept outside- is why im looking for a home for him-

if you read about Deaf animals- you would not be making replys like this- He likes to eat alone because he is always unsure of whats going on- when we approach him while he is eating he backs away and wines- he is a great lover and just wants to be the only dog in the home and loved...

Deaf Pitt Bull & Boxer Mix PUP! NEEDS A HOME!!!

Chance A pitt bull & boxer mix pup- born on thanksgiving day 2011.
He was born from a litter of 16- I have tried to find a home for him and did send him to a deaf home where everyone was deaf- but sadly they had to return him because he was to playful / ruff with the other dog in the home- He was born and has been outside most of his life - when he was younger his leg was broken! The doctor noted his leg would be ok without surgery so we babied him back to health- he runs fine and gets along with my 2 chiuahuahs , his sister and mother. Only thing ive noticed is he likes to eat alone-----I would love to keep him but i have 4 dogs already- Any help would be appreciated.
Please call me...832-602-8145:... He needs a good safe home-
HOUSTON, TX
:wave:

if you read about Deaf animals- you would not be making replys like this- He likes to eat alone because he is always unsure of whats going on- when we approach him while he is eating he backs away and wines- he is a great lover and just wants to be the only dog in the home and loved...

I rescue deaf animals and that is not how the dog would act if you had properly socialized him.

My deaf dog is perfectly approachable at all times, as am I! ;)

And dogs are not Deaf, they don't have that much consciousness about their identity.

Get the poor thing to a rescue organization.

Threads merged, the new one has ychrissydet's number, the other duplicates were taken care of.

ychrissydet, there is no need to post it in more than one section.

Good luck on getting Chance to a new place.

I hope you find a good rescue organization. My heart breaks for unhappy dogs. :(

I put that information out among my friends. I never heard anything if anyone took the dog or not.

Hope Chance finds a good home....anyhow,(off topic a little) I read where many unsocialized dogs are now being referred to prisons...As guard dogs, working along with the guards.

Back