Deaf Gangster Becomes Hollywood Actor

Donald Quintana

Reaction score

From Latin gangster to Hollywood gang-star, actor Gabriel Martinez shares his unique life growing up deaf in the 'hood. Once a lost and mischievous youth embraced by the brotherhood of his urban clique, Gabriel grudgingly faced incident after incident of disreputable violence, mistaken identity, and inadvertent miscommunication. Spot Gabriel on the street nowadays, and you might mistaken him as a criminal, a perpetrator, or even a gangbanger, but he’s left his life as a gangster to play one on TV.

Do you support this work? PLEASE REGISTER, VOTE, & LEAVE A COMMENT ON Current. TV and tell the world what u think!!!

Want to be on TV? Your Comments on the Current TV site may be selected for Television.

Mod's Note:

The thread has been moved to it's proper location.

To the thread creator - Please don't post any more other threads that consist the same thing because it is considered double posting. I've removed your 2 other threads because of this. :)

Thanks.

thank you... may i post in videos and world thread also?

You're welcome and No, It is because you've posted this thread. One thread is sufficient. If you were to post multiple threads in various sections on this board, it is therefore, double posting.

This is one of the rules of AllDeaf.com --

7.) Members are not to make double posts. Select the correct forum and post in there once. Double posts will be removed by the moderators.

http://www.alldeaf.com/announcements/95-forum-rules.html

Hi alex...

I think you may have found him on the Current site already... That is you, right? He is there, along with his contact and myspace. Thanks for enjoying...

I tried to post this in "video" and "world" section, as well. By my efforts are being limited by your staff. Whatever we can do to spread the word. Trying to get this info out by Xmas night.

Thanks, Jolie.

Cool video, Donald. How can I reach Gabriel Martinez?

Email me at webmaster@alldeaf.com

Back