deaf folklore

hydra28

Reaction score
Hello My name is Andi I'm college student I'm study to get my BA psychology degree in Social Worker. And I'm taking general class requirement one of class I'm talking is folklore and i have to do a term paper, so my topic is deaf folklore. I was wondering if anyone willing to talk to me about deaf folklore any stories, jokes, any experience in audsim, anything that would be helpful for me to write my paper. And with your permission if i could use just first name and this will be like back and forth conversation. We dont have to use vp or skype or facetime we can use this email text or anything.
IF you don't know what folklore, is it is just a oral story that been passed by through mouth to mouth. For example who went to deaf school can tell story about what happen in their dorm/cottage scary story then next person knew that story and passing along to next generation.
Anyway hope to hear any one of u with ur story that would be great for my term paper. Thank u

No it doesnt sadly it is my term paper for class i have to write 10 pages and i dont get paid so was hoping anyone willing talk to me about it?

Let me help.

I am deaf. Few months ago, I was talking to a deaf woman on VP. I told her that she needed to teach her cat to clap. She told me that I am on my own with this. Well, I went to visit her. I tried to teach her cat to clap. Her cat bit me!! The woman laughed at me. She said "Ha, ha, I told you so!!" To this day, we still argue about this. She said that her cat is innocent, but I don't think so.

yea i did but it need to be from a person FOLKLORE mean from a person story not from the paper or internet cuz it is their words their expression

I been trying contact people in my state but where I live very small town 6,500 population and no deaf around here that sad!! But if north like Indianapolis I can but seem no one is willing to talk. It seem like someone else will answer not me will answer it!!

Back