Dead Zone

B

BostonIceFire

What do you think of the TV show, Dead Zone?

It's not bad, it has some shows where it's that good to watch. For instance right now I am watching it and this main character, Johnny, is envisioning himself disappearing. Fingers are gone, his torso is gone, his legs are gone. Then he wakes up trying to figure out what's going on to himself.

It's freaky.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
What do you think of the TV show, Dead Zone?

It's not bad, it has some shows where it's that good to watch. For instance right now I am watching it and this main character, Johnny, is envisioning himself disappearing. Fingers are gone, his torso is gone, his legs are gone. Then he wakes up trying to figure out what's going on to himself.

It's freaky.

:shock: :shock: yeeek - haven't heard of that ..... now u piqued my curiosity - ur fault LOL

I just saw the show... great episode! Wasn't what I expected... had me wondering what the hell was going on!

I'm usually busy when the show's on... so I have a hard time catching it. I'm hoping they release it on DVD in sets by seasons. That way, I'll buy that and enjoy it more.

:)

Yeah I do watch it sometimes and I like it a lot .. it remind me of almost like Charmed but of course it is not the exactly the same anyway. :)

I am a huge fan of Dead Zone. Anthony Michael Hall is perfect actor for Johnny character. Believe it or not, he once visited my high school in the middle of 1980s out of blue. I never forget that many high school students were in frenzy!! I am very fascinated with his powerful psychic powers!! I am still watching the show!!;)

I love Dead Zone. I've never missed any episodes...and still watching it when it comes on! It's very interesting..I wouldn't mind having physic pwers like his, I like helping people like he do. ;)

The show getting lamer..and lamer...

I like it at the beginning..but now it's getting predictable..:boink:

It was good tv show and i enjoys watch it every time i watch that Drop Zone ...... on frist season on second season i not have much time watch it all...

The Dead Zone rulz!!! I love this show! It make me thinking what happen in that show. Anthony Michael Hall is hot in that show ;-)

Back