Crazy woman miss her flight

If I was her husband I would be extremely embarrassed.

She needs this:
haldol.jpg

I'm surprised airport security did not arrest her. Security at airports are more stricter nowadays and if you acted up, they would arrest your ass on suspicions that you might be a terrorist.

She needs to chill. Missing a damn plane is not the end of the world. And she behaved like a 2 years old. I feel sorry for her husband.

Airports with stricter security = Europe & USA. This airport is in Asia so they're more sympathetic & respectful and they have better common sense than us. in America - she would be tazered and brutally arrested. sad, huh?

Airports with stricter security = Europe & USA. This airport is in Asia so they're more sympathetic & respectful and they have better common sense than us. in America - she would be tazered and brutally arrested. sad, huh?

Oh, I didn't realize the video was taken in Asia. Even though the woman spoke Chinese, a lot of Chinese people here in the USA still speak Chinese so I thought nothing of that and thought it happened in the USA.

If I was her husband I would be extremely embarrassed.

She needs this:
haldol.jpg

I'm surprised airport security did not arrest her. Security at airports are so much more stricter nowadays and if you acted up, they would arrest your ass on suspicions that you might be a terrorist.

She needs to chill. Missing a damn plane is not the end of the world. And she behaved like a 2 years old. I feel sorry for her husband.

If that happen here in US solid. More like anyone would shot the taser on her to shut up. :eek3:

Oh, I didn't realize the video was taken in Asia. Even though the woman spoke Chinese, a lot of Chinese people here in the USA still speak Chinese so I thought nothing of that and thought it happened in the USA.

I'm actually not sure about that but I see asian staff. Plus... she wailed around long enough for "militaristic" cops to show up but they didn't. so I'm assuming it's in Asia. I wouldn't want to see what would happen if this happens in America.

bbbrrrrrrr

How embarrassing for a woman of her age to be talking like that. She is basically screaming words like a 4 year old toddler girl throwing a tantrm.

I hope people don't start getting the idea that all chinese are like this.

:laugh2: think i would think that way of chinese people?? you are very funnnnny!

italian people are nuts!! :shock:

:rofl2: I noticed how she kept slamming the counter. Lady, that doesn't help !!!!! Good grief.

Drats..... That video says we're sorry, this video is no longer available. I missed that show!!! Oh well....

:lol:

If it would have happened at the U.S. airport they would have probably added her to the NO FLIGHT list.

Since she acted in a very irrational way.

Airline apologizes for airport tantrum video

HONG KONG - Cathay Pacific has apologized for embarrassing a customer whose anguish after missing her flight was captured on video by an airline employee and posted on the Internet.

The Hong Kong airline said in a statement to The Associated Press on Thursday that the worker who filmed the video has been disciplined but that another person posted the footage on YouTube, a video-sharing Web site owned by Google Inc.

The three-minute video shot on a mobile phone shows a woman wailing, throwing herself on the floor, banging on an airport counter and trying to barge through a closed boarding gate at the Hong Kong International Airport on Feb. 4 after missing a flight to San Francisco.

"They have no compassion. The plane hasn't even left, and they've shut the gate. They're crazy! They're crazy!" the woman shouted.

First posted on YouTube on Feb. 12, it had drawn 4.97 million views and nearly 18,000 comments as of Thursday. Some postings have added mock subtitles.

It wasn't clear why the woman was so upset about missing the flight, and she could not be identified or contacted. Cathay spokeswoman Carolyn Leung declined comment.

Cathay said it had apologized to the woman "for the inconvenience and embarrassment she may have suffered as a result" and offered to upgrade her seats on her next trip and reimburse her for frequent flyer miles she used for upgrades on recent journeys.

The airline said the woman has not sought compensation from the company.

The South China Morning Post newspaper reported Thursday the woman met with Cathay's customer relations officials last week and was calm during the four-hour meeting as she explained the embarrassment the video has caused her.

Why should the Airline have to apologize? Someone who acts like that deserves to filmed for all the world to see. Lady ought to be given an Emmy for that performance.

She's probably out there somewhere wearing a brown paper bag over her head. :laugh2:

OMG!

I am more embarrassed for the husband, that tried to talk so sense into his wife!!

She already proved she had no shame, by behaving the way she did!
If anyone that we should feel sorry for is HIM!!

:roll:

Back