Crazy woman miss her flight

PowerON

Reaction score
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

[yt]i57IwNGu_qQ[/yt]

Funny thing is.. I understood most of it without having to look at the subtitles..

:laugh2:

That's what she gets for missing her plane. It's not the airport's fault, they tend to announce the last boarding call before closing the gate.

Geez! Poor Hubby!! Gosh I bet he was embarrassed as heck!

They were not kidding when they told her A lot of people are watching.. :lol:

She will throw another fit when she finds herself on the Net.

Good grief!

gosh. poor old man who kept telling her "dont be like this" lol. she had been whining for more than 3 minutes in front of videotape. gosh

pacifier.jpg

A woman is acting like little child. :roll: She is blabbing and crying like little child. That's embarrassing.

what she needs.... see pic below:
whambulance.jpg

*picture of an ambulance that says "whambulance, serving whining bitches since 1812" and has a pic of a pacifier on the side*

She doesn't seem like a self-respecting woman, obviously hasn't flown much. She's pretty pathetic! :lol:

:laugh2:

That's what she gets for missing her plane. It's not the airport's fault, they tend to announce the last boarding call before closing the gate.

Yep and what's worse is - She made a fool out of herself. If she was able to act calm and rational; The situation would have been under control than what was shown.

Still, I find this amusing too. :lol:

What language is she speaking? Chinese?

Yeah she is speaking chink, but cantonese (not Mandarin, the majority spoken in the USA). It is kind of like British English and American English, but more differences.

How embarrassing for a woman of her age to be talking like that. She is basically screaming words like a 4 year old toddler girl throwing a tantrm.

I hope people don't start getting the idea that all chinese are like this.

I'm going to guess why she's acting irrational. There's grandfather accompanying them so I'm guessing they're going to miss a very important family function that she cannot miss. wedding?? funeral??

If I was her husband I would be extremely embarrassed.

She needs this:
haldol.jpg

I'm surprised airport security did not arrest her. Security at airports are so much more stricter nowadays and if you acted up, they would arrest your ass on suspicions that you might be a terrorist.

She needs to chill. Missing a damn plane is not the end of the world. And she behaved like a 2 years old. I feel sorry for her husband.

Back