Coach resign over nude pictures on facebook

I don't know how can he make an obvious mistake like that.

it's like driving to gas station and pouring gas into your windshield washer reservoir. oops! honest mistake!

Well, my boys always say...."whooops, it was an accident!"....

That's fine. Like I said, people do upload pictures not meaning for the public eyes. Just a careless move.
If he didn't take a naked picture of himself in the first place he wouldn't have to worry about what pictures he uploaded. Just taking the picture was a sign of poor judgment.

Well I have topless pics of myself on FB showing my weightless, but my boobs are covered by my arms, so technically it's borderline, questionable yes, but nothing actually graphic. These were taken before I got saved, just haven't bothered to take them down. Besides they are buried deep into a random album. You would have to be stalking me or purposely looking for them to find them. These weren't sexual in nature. Just showing my weight loss.

Well I have topless pics of myself on FB showing my weightless, but my boobs are covered by my arms, so technically it's borderline, questionable yes, but nothing actually graphic. These were taken before I got saved, just haven't bothered to take them down. Besides they are buried deep into a random album. You would have to be stalking me or purposely looking for them to find them. These weren't sexual in nature. Just showing my weight loss.
You're also not a school coach. That coach certainly must be aware of the problems that are going on in schools with predator teachers and coaches, students and sexting, naked pictures bringing the downfall of a Congressman, etc. In this day and age, any school faculty member must be extremely careful of even an appearance of wrongdoing.

LOL at those casting judgment on someone just for taking nude pics (allegedly) intended for his girlfriend. There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking sexy pics for your partner/spouse with the intention of keeping it private.

Anyway, I think there is more to it than this. I don't think that pic was intended for the girlfriend. . . :ugh:

If he didn't take a naked picture of himself in the first place he wouldn't have to worry about what pictures he uploaded. Just taking the picture was a sign of poor judgment.

Well, that may be the danger...sloppy storing of pictures or not careful with what they're uploading. If they want to take pictures of themselves in whatever form and store them digitally in private.....they're free to do so. I don't really care.

I heard on the news that some girl had a photo of herself on FB and someone put her photo of her on a xxx rated site and her face was pasted on a nude body ! Your photo can end up any where once it on facebook.

I think I could say, with complete honesty, if my girlfriend asked for nude pictures of me over the internet I would say, "NO".

How hard is that???

I don't think the g/f asked for the nude photo, but it sure was not bright thing
to do especially with working with kids. If he broke up with his g/f she could get pissed of and post the photo on line.

Back