Clarke Friends

Yeah I had to GRAB it because when will I see them?? I understand how you felt Sweetheart! :hug:

True, out of the world is tough to seeing friends because have to be busy with a boyfriend, a job, blah you know what I mean? Ugh, I sometime miss my childhood :lol:

Oh yes I totally understand that. I do miss my wonderful friends but I have to accept it is just a life!
True, out of the world is tough to seeing friends because have to be busy with a boyfriend, a job, blah you know what I mean? Ugh, I sometime miss my childhood :lol:

YOu got kidding me???

PM me since I don't know if I know you.

I am new to this site and I dont come here quite often. I saw you in the pic. No We dont know each other. Smile. I dont go to Clarke school but I got several friends that went to Clarke school as well.

I know how you feeling after many years no see... The picture can tell that you all have great time... I´m happy for you... :thumb:

good looking picture... yep sure miss my old friends from school.. but will always miss one of my dear friend.. found out she passed away recently due to complications from the accident in 1992. I will never forget her and the memories of us together laughing and all that.. Life sure is short.. :(

I am so thankful i still stay in touch with some of my good friends and see them from time to time .. :)

Thanks

Yes I agreed. SO I had to grab the oppuritory (sp) to see them. So they came for baby shower as well. Perfect! So it was worth it to see them again!

I am sorry for your loss, Gin. :hug:
good looking picture... yep sure miss my old friends from school.. but will always miss one of my dear friend.. found out she passed away recently due to complications from the accident in 1992. I will never forget her and the memories of us together laughing and all that.. Life sure is short.. :(

I am so thankful i still stay in touch with some of my good friends and see them from time to time .. :)

Back