Clarke Friends

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Here is the picture of my wonderful friends!

I haven't see two of them for 16 years, one 1 and half years and last one ummm since 1992 I think. The expecting mom, recent June lol! I see her once a while since we live about 10-15 min away. :)

Enjoy!

Left to Right
Patty, Letty (behind Patty), me, Christina (she's expecting a BOY!), Michelle, Debra

Awww HOw exciting!!!!

When is she due?? Anytime??

I noticed her feet is swelled...

She is having C-section scheduled on 23rd...her due date is August 29 I think. I thought Sept 1st or whatever! Her baby is so stubborn and won't let his mommy's doctor turn him to head down for natural birth. His name will be Lucian Paul. :)

It was great to see my old friends again! We had so much fun laughing, catching up news, etc!

Awww HOw exciting!!!!

When is she due?? Anytime??

I noticed her feet is swelled...

Looks like you had a grand time. Did you guys stay out in the flower garden until the sun down? I notice all those flowers behind.

Nice reunion!!!! wish her luck with baby !!!

its good to see you in pic with nice smile!!

glad that you r having fun!!>.

:giggle: we needed to find a spot because everything looked so dark...so we had to choose the flowers on her drive way. :)
It turned out great...on my camera all black! Umm I wonder why! Oh well!

Yes...we were there from 11 am till 12 30 to 1 am! :giggle: We had way too much fun!!!

Looks like you had a grand time. Did you guys stay out in the flower garden until the sun down? I notice all those flowers behind.

Thanks! It was fun weekend!

I am sure she'll do just fine with her frist baby! I cannot wait to meet him next Thursday.

Nice reunion!!!! wish her luck with baby !!!

its good to see you in pic with nice smile!!

glad that you r having fun!!>.

:giggle: we needed to find a spot because everything looked so dark...so we had to choose the flowers on her drive way. :)
It turned out great...on my camera all black! Umm I wonder why! Oh well!

Yes...we were there from 11 am till 12 30 to 1 am! :giggle: We had way too much fun!!!

whoa that is much fun hehe

That's great to seeing friends again!

Now I feel like to flying to Michigan to see my friends! :(

I do understnad how feel to not see friends for long time...

Yeah I had to GRAB it because when will I see them?? I understand how you felt Sweetheart! :hug:
That's great to seeing friends again!

Now I feel like to flying to Michigan to see my friends! :(

I do understnad how feel to not see friends for long time...

Back