Christmas Tree Pictures

Picture18.jpg

Here's my tiny christmas tree.
Just the right size for the little kids. :)

Mine.. blowing air snowman and Santa under the more than 15 inch snow! My Xmas okay! This December isn't great for me! from Heavy winter weather :(

10283009454581ma9.jpg

10283019460541od3.jpg

10283029472510eg9.jpg

Here is our 4 feet tall white tree! Tyler LOVES trains..so that is the theme for this year...sliver, blue, copper (garland-no orange but close enough LOL), and trains. :) He is happy kid with our tree!

DAMN star won't STAY on the top!!! How can I keep the star on the top?? I put an Angel for now.

Next year not sure...every year we'll be doing different...more fun though! Either my favorite or beach theme. Wait and see!

10283009454581ma9.jpg

10283019460541od3.jpg

10283029472510eg9.jpg

Here is our 4 feet tall white tree! Tyler LOVES trains..so that is the theme for this year...sliver, blue, copper (garland-no orange but close enough LOL), and trains. :) He is happy kid with our tree!

DAMN star won't STAY on the top!!! How can I keep the star on the top?? I put an Angel for now.

Next year not sure...every year we'll be doing different...more fun though! Either my favorite or beach theme. Wait and see!
Especially pretty with the lights. The train theme is such a cute idea. :)

Ohhh pretty!

I love your trees everyone!

Trees, small, big, tall, short.. no matter what. They are all pretty to me. Lighted or not. Just love seeing how people decorate theirs.

Thanks Reba....Yea...I thought it'll be cute...trains are hard to find ugh! So I will start collect them during the year whenever I see one, buy it. Ebay is another option but Christmas is so close, not enough time to order one.

Especially pretty with the lights. The train theme is such a cute idea. :)

Love all of your trees especially the white ones. I dream of getting a white Christmas tree with purple/white lights and purple/silver ornaments.My family doesnt want that.

Back