Christmas Tree Pictures

Byrdie714

Reaction score
That time of the year again. Here is my Christmas tree!

Here is my Christmas Tree!
n760190514_4939771_6616.jpg

Each tree is very different from the other but both are beautiful. :)

My tree and the outside of my house..

010.jpg

013-1.jpg

Ohhhh pretty!! I love love love... did I say how much I LOVE Christmas and decorating during the festive holidays?

This year hubby and I decorated in a very bright and minimalistic way that I would not trip over any decorations. We used a lot of the string lights that I worked on and it looks really cosy around the place.

Last year, we managed to score a HUGE bargain on a cute Spongebob Squarepants tree for only $1.99 and get this it was electric blue!! I just loved it and had to snatch it!

DSC_0130.jpg

Growing up, I loved those white, pink, blue and silver trees because they were just beautiful.

Ohhhh pretty!! I love love love... did I say how much I LOVE Christmas and decorating during the festive holidays?

This year hubby and I decorated in a very bright and minimalistic way that I would not trip over any decorations. We used a lot of the string lights that I worked on and it looks really cosy around the place.

Last year, we managed to score a HUGE bargain on a cute Spongebob Squarepants tree for only $1.99 and get this it was electric blue!! I just loved it and had to snatch it!

DSC_0130.jpg

Growing up, I loved those white, pink, blue and silver trees because they were just beautiful.
Very cute. :)

Tonight I will take a picture of my tree when it is good and dark and post it later.

My roommate's Noble Fir with lot of lights and oraments :)

PIC_0034.jpg

Hey! back in the days before I was married I had a tree similar to that! No JOKE! I went in my back yard and chopped down a tree that looks closest to a Christmas tree! It was in 1992. :giggle:

I'll need to take mine though, I have a copy on my phone. Will post it out tonight

Beautiful xmas trees and decorations everyone. I'll post my xmas tree this week whenever I get a chance. :)

Back