Boult

Reaction score
2006_06_29t101139_450x295_us_dutch_chocolatefactory.jpg
Reuters - Amsterdam will get a theme park
dedicated to chocolate and inspired by Roald Dahl's children's
book "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," city officials and
entrepreneurs said Thursday.

Read more...

Sound interesting eh... Whenever it is open, I definitely will visit Amsterdam again. It was enjoyable being in Amsterdam for 6 months in late 90's..

***adding this to travel plans to do***

Indeed, it does look interesting. I love chocolates :)
I have visited Holland many years ago and I have found it to be one of the most interesting countries in the world. I'd like to go back there again one day.

Very interestin'.... Wonderin', if there's goin' to be real chocolate all over the places in there for adults/children to pick some and eat ? lol Me curious... I think it is goin' to be very interestin' and, if it does - then, there will be million of tourists goin' in there and that Chocolate Factory will be famous in the whole world. Holland is very lucky !

Now that will make my son go crazy over chocolate. I have been to Hersey Park, PA. You wouldnt believe the smell of chocolate everywhere you go. Gosh. I will never forget that. LOL

Pomeranian said:
Now that will make my son go crazy over chocolate. I have been to Hersey Park, PA. You wouldnt believe the smell of chocolate everywhere you go. Gosh. I will never forget that. LOL

Really ? :lol: I am sure it will drive some people crazy when they smell chocolate. Unfortunately, I am not crazy over chocolate. :(

CyberRed said:
Really ? :lol: I am sure it will drive some people crazy when they smell chocolate. Unfortunately, I am not crazy over chocolate. :(

Me either. LOL

Yeah, you mean Hershey Park....I went there, but this Amsterdam Park sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CyberRed said:
Very interestin'.... Wonderin', if there's goin' to be real chocolate all over the places in there for adults/children to pick some and eat ? lol Me curious... I think it is goin' to be very interestin' and, if it does - then, there will be million of tourists goin' in there and that Chocolate Factory will be famous in the whole world. Holland is very lucky !
Well, who knows but I am certain (my guts feeling of course) is that there will be rides that are based off from the movie (either old or new) you know?

If they have a chocolate swimming pool I will definitely jump into it!
Ahhh that would be so nice :)

ButterflyGirl said:
If they have a chocolate swimming pool I will definitely jump into it!
Ahhh that would be so nice :)

Count me in.. I will Jump in one too.. ahhhh and eat eat eat.. LoL hahahha.... :rofl: God i am so hungry more like drooling now.....

SmileyGin said:
Count me in.. I will Jump in one too.. ahhhh and eat eat eat.. LoL hahahha.... :rofl: God i am so hungry more like drooling now.....
if you are in swimming pool, then that would be "drink" as in slurping not eat :D :lol:

Ah I would visit the Chocolate Factory theme park in Amsterdam, someday, and even travel around in Amsterdam and other countries in Europe.

Theres a Ride you get on at the Hershey Chocolate plant at Hershey PA thats like a Chocolate Factory.Its called Hershey Chocolate World.

Buckdodgers said:
Theres a Ride you get on at the Hershey Chocolate plant at Hershey PA thats like a Chocolate Factory.Its called Hershey Chocolate World.

You been there before ?

Boult said:
Well, who knows but I am certain (my guts feeling of course) is that there will be rides that are based off from the movie (either old or new) you know?

Yeah, I know what you mean. That would be nice to have... just somethin' different than buyin' some candies at the grocery stores. :lol:

I can imagine that many people would go to the Netherlands for the theme park and get high. :)

Back