Check it out so funny of Dishwasher Soap

Jolie_77 said:
Oh yep, definitely. At least it saved us the money not having to buy the floor cleaner :D

OH YEAH!!!! LOL

LMAO, that's hilarious... nice of your sister's boyfriend to help out cleaning. He's gonna remmy it for a long time. LOL

dish soap? - I think you mean washing up liquid :)

I must admit it had happen to me once, as I was running out of dishwasher tablet, so I though perhaps washing up liquid will be fine, and I was speechless to see all foaming bubbles coming out, oh nooooooo - never again!

Opal said:
dish soap? - I think you mean washing up liquid :)

I must admit it had happen to me once, as I was running out of dishwasher tablet, so I though perhaps washing up liquid will be fine, and I was speechless to see all foaming bubbles coming out, oh nooooooo - never again!
We call it dish soap or dish detergent here ;)

A picture is worth 1,000 words. Great pics of soap flowing out of the dw. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

last weekend my daughter maintained her innocent Somebody poured wrong handsoap in my dishwasher. I was not mad at her and told her never use liquid handsoap. I explain to her where is dishwasher detergent.

bubble was everywhere on the floor! I opened it and noticed full of bubble! glad kitchen floor is not carpet.

:rofl: Hey DeafMonkey !!!! I made the exact same mistake and I was embarrassed and did not know what to do and I was scared and did not want to get yelled at :) :thumb:

Hey deafmonkey i want to tell you that you and i had same terrible couple days ago. my daughter did! I wish I photographed it. Too late I cleaned it up. Foam was everywhere. :giggle:

starrygaze said:
Hey deafmonkey i want to tell you that you and i had same terrible couple days ago. my daughter did! I wish I photographed it. Too late I cleaned it up. Foam was everywhere. :giggle:

oh hahahaah toolate dang! lol :lol:

That reminds me of my friend's roommate. He did the same thing once. He was doing the dishes and thought he could use the dish soap. It ended up foaming all over the floor.

I remember when I was a little kid... 4 years old. I saw my mom doing the dishwasher with the proper liquid dishwasher soap. I decided to do it myself for her and surprise her. I looked around and couldn't find what she was using, but I did find something that looked the same... except it was brown and it said "HERSHEY" on it. So, I used that instead. The next day, we got back from church and my mom was like... "Do you know anything about this?" *showing me the dishes in the dishwasher... covered with chocolate goo* "Yeah! I was washing the dishes for you... all by myself!" *smiles with glee* :Oop:

Ha Ha, That is funny Vampy - That had to be a huge mess cleaning the dishwasher with all of the chocolate goo covered inside.

VamPyroX said:
That reminds me of my friend's roommate. He did the same thing once. He was doing the dishes and thought he could use the dish soap. It ended up foaming all over the floor.

I remember when I was a little kid... 4 years old. I saw my mom doing the dishwasher with the proper liquid dishwasher soap. I decided to do it myself for her and surprise her. I looked around and couldn't find what she was using, but I did find something that looked the same... except it was brown and it said "HERSHEY" on it. So, I used that instead. The next day, we got back from church and my mom was like... "Do you know anything about this?" *showing me the dishes in the dishwasher... covered with chocolate goo* "Yeah! I was washing the dishes for you... all by myself!" *smiles with glee* :Oop:

Did you wash it again with the proper dishwasher tablet? LOL That was funny.

horselover61 said:
Did you wash it again with the proper dishwasher tablet? LOL That was funny.
Hmm... I don't think so. I don't think tablets were around that time. :dunno:

Heh! :)

VamPyroX said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that soooo funny to put chocolate there?? LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make me laugh lol

VamPyroX said:

LMAO that's very funny... nice chocolate dishes LOL.

Back