Check it out so funny of Dishwasher Soap

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
That was so funny that my mom told me about it and no wondered saw my mom's computer of ScreenSaver (wallpaper) on her computer it make me LAUGH!!!!!!! that my youngest sister's boyfriend that he is 19 yrs old and likes to help my mom to cleaning at my mom's house so he put dish soap for sink but he put it in dishwasher and caught lots lots of soap bubbles and my mom took pictures of them it was so funny!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure my youngest sister's boyfriend got HUGE :Oops::Oops::Oops::Oops::Oops: :rofl: :rofl: here is the pictures

hafunny.jpg

hafunny1.jpg

hafunny3.jpg

that's too funny! He shouldn't use the dish soap only DW soap! LOL!

Yeah LakeTahoe :lol: lol I am sure he will learn his lesson and my mom showed him what kinda can put in dishwasher lol lol make me laugh lol :lol:

Cause he like to help my mom to cleaning at her home lol

TweetyBird said:
hahahah lmao!!!! it happened to me one time i was young !:lol:

Oh you did???? lol I never do that cause I always ask my mom to make sure which can put then know where can put it lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
Oh you did???? lol I never do that cause I always ask my mom to make sure which can put then know where can put it lol :lol:
yea i was abt 12 yrs old... my mom gone work and i was help clean around house but it happened.. gee!

TweetyBird said:
yea i was abt 12 yrs old... my mom gone work and i was help clean around house but it happened.. gee!

Ohhhhhh lol did you get :Oops: and scream HELP!!!!!!! ?? lol

Your Mom said:
haha that sounds like a mistake i would make, now i know.

Yeah he was make a mistake and I guess he never use dishwasher before lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
Ohhhhhh lol did you get :Oops: and scream HELP!!!!!!! ?? lol
i did say bad word and i thought i did broke this but i clean bubble out of there and put in sink.. so i took dishes out and washed them and dry til i dont use dish washer .. few days later, my mom put in there, my eyes were wide and say oh shyt... i walked back in my room, act alike that i dont know whats going on so my mom came and say what happened to dish washer? i say i did put soap in there she laughed dont use that.. dont get mad at me.. whew..

TweetyBird said:
i did say bad word and i thought i did broke this but i clean bubble out of there and put in sink.. so i took dishes out and washed them and dry til i dont use dish washer .. few days later, my mom put in there, my eyes were wide and say oh shyt... i walked back in my room, act alike that i dont know whats going on so my mom came and say what happened to dish washer? i say i did put soap in there she laughed dont use that.. dont get mad at me.. whew..

LOL :rofl: that was so funny what you said when you wide your eyes and said oh shit lol :lol:

TweetyBird said:
LOL!

You were lucky your Mom was a very understanding person because some parents would blow up at their children for making a mistake like you did.

oh my! LOL now that is funny!!! hahahha.. im sure he is :Oops: about what happened.. haha.. lol

My son know which soap to put in the dishwasher. He've seen me done it many times. So he comes and help me to pour soap and turn the dw on. :)

ButterflyGirl said:
LOL!

You were lucky your Mom was a very understanding person because some parents would blow up at their children for making a mistake like you did.
oh yea true some of them blow up like that.. yup! my mom is very open mind smiles

That's funny. I remember once my ex husband had put a dish soap in the dishwasher. I didn't know about it until I walked in the kitchen and I noticed all the bubbles were everywhere on the floor. I asked him what happened and He realized he had put the dish soap in the dishwasher. Of course, I got mad at him because he should have known better and god, it was a huge mess! :lol: But at least the floor was shiny and clean! Heh Heh

Jolie_77 said:
That's funny. I remember once my ex husband had put a dish soap in the dishwasher. I didn't know about it until I walked in the kitchen and I noticed all the bubbles were everywhere on the floor. I asked him what happened and He realized he had put the dish soap in the dishwasher. Of course, I got mad at him because he should have known better and god, it was a huge mess! :lol: But at least the floor was shiny and clean! Heh Heh

Oh yeah that is true to clean on the floor no dirty on the floor lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
Oh yeah that is true to clean on the floor no dirty on the floor lol :lol:

Oh yep, definitely. At least it saved us the money not having to buy the floor cleaner :D

Back