cat war!!!

Catmandu said:
cat_w_gun-738066.gif

Umm it looks like you guys pissed Cat off.... :rofl:

Umm... for this CAT here... it's Nutella all the way. Period.
Gimme that Nutella and no bird will be harmed. Promise. No King's X on this one paw. What other paw? What other paw? Just hand that jar of Nutella over, or I'll shred your pants to threads. Now.

Yikes. PeeWee and Blackie are getting ready for the resumption of their ongoing war...!!!

Ooh! Pissy Cat... you're such a nice kitty *backing off*

Here's some chocolate ... yes, you're such a nice kitty (clawedevilbrat) ... here's your chocolate yum yums . . .

AValrhona.gif

... yes, nice kitty *continues backing off slowly* . . .

Endymion said:
Ooh! Pissy Cat... you're such a nice kitty *backing off*

Here's some chocolate ... yes, you're such a nice kitty (clawedevilbrat) ... here's your chocolate yum yums . . .

AValrhona.gif

... yes, nice kitty *continues backing off slowly* . . .

Oh gee, now you even left behind your armor steel-plated bullet proof vest....if I were you, I wouldn't be walking slowly backwards, but RUNNINNNGGG!! :D

What would happen after Cat eats all her chocolates?...:ugh:

Me think I'll stick around a bit... :popcorn:

^Angel^ said:
What would happen after Cat eats all her chocolates?...:ugh:

Me think I'll stick around a bit... :popcorn:

Think about it hon--how lonnnng are you willing to stick around? Ya know, a 'cat' has 9 lives...surely, eating chocolates in 9 life times is gonna take quite a bit of time dearie...umm...suppose we pop some :popcorn: and pop in a movie with 'dogs' in it?! :lol:

Tamara said:
<------------------ see it for yourself. :whistle:

Hi Tamara, Who are you in the picture of the 3 girls and what is the story behind the picture of the 3 girls? Your friends or your cousins or your sisters ????

I liked your cat war AK-47 avatar. :)

*Excuse me sorry wasn't expecting pic so huge* Sorry!

wet_cat_113159625.jpg

*hissing* RR why you're trying me chocolate dipping? ((meowweerrr))
Poor Catmandu looking.... :-o

Last edited:
Catmandu said:
cat-holds-gun.jpg

Ooooo chocolates! *rests gun down*

Here are two pictures I found on the internet and I thought they were silly and funny pictures. :)

Back