cat war!!!

S

speedy

cat_w_gun-738066.gif

:lol: it's still cute though! The bigger image made it even funnier!

Catmandu said:
:lol: it's still cute though! The bigger image made it even funnier!

...And was it YOU that's dogding all the bullets... as you're umm..."Cat....." :naughty: :D

RR, beware of the Cat! *HISS* Give me chocolate then I'll be purrfectly nice. :D On 2nd thought I think Angel will enjoy chocolate even more. ;)

Catmandu said:
RR, beware of the Cat! *HISS* Give me chocolate then I'll be purrfectly nice. :D On 2nd thought I think Angel will enjoy chocolate even more. ;)

I thought chocolate wasn't good for cats? :D

Catmandu said:
Not the cats. It's the Cat. :D

Such a 'Cat' with an incredible craving for chocolates? Hmm...better yet, I'll just email ya a map and directions to the Hershey plant in Pa.! :D

Roadrunner said:
Such a 'Cat' with an incredible craving for chocolates? Hmm...better yet, I'll just email ya a map and directions to the Hershey plant in Pa.! :D
HERSHEY??!! :-o They're so full of wax!!!

Catmandu :slap: FeistyChick I think this is for you. ;)

I got me a map to Godiva land! Thankyouverymuch! :D

Catmandu said:
HERSHEY??!! :-o They're so full of wax!!!

Catmandu :slap: FeistyChick I think this is for you. ;)

I got me a map to Godiva land! Thankyouverymuch! :D

Chocolate is chocolate, ain't it? Summarily the same thing can be said for 'cats'...they all purr and hisses-- :lol:

Roadrunner said:

How about to Valrhona's facilities just outside of Lyons, France? They are unbelievably, sky-high expensive, but oh sooooooo sooooooo soooooo delicious. I can't get enough of their Ampamakia ....

I think I'm going to go have an orgasm now.

Endymion said:
How about to Valrhona's facilities just outside of Lyons, France? They are unbelievably, sky-high expensive, but oh sooooooo sooooooo soooooo delicious. I can't get enough of their Ampamakia ....

I think I'm going to go have an orgasm now.

Hmm...that may be construed as a bit of 'tmi'...now now, pls. I beg ya, don't go tellin' me what flavor it was either!

Roadrunner said:
Hmm...that may be construed as a bit of 'tmi'...now now, pls. I beg ya, don't go tellin' me what flavor it was either!

:rofl: :rofl: ...Oh God hon, you're killing me here....

Back