CandGLoveMad & I

it was great to meet LAKETAHOE! shes REAL COOL! cuz i was in Rochester and met her and her boyfriend DHB65.. HES COOL!.. LMAOOO my son loves Tyler... when we had to go off back to my friend's house.... Tyler was ready to cry.. Mikey was crying.. they hit off very GOOD FRIENDS! someday i'll come up to their place and stay for the weekend so they can play together! whole weekend!.. u know... somedayyyy..

DONT U THINK LAKE TAHOE!? HEHEHEHE!

MISS U! LAKE TAHOE!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yeah probably we can do that someday but we are foucs on house remodeling. I hope we can finish 2nd bathroom one day! LOL!

Yep.....the boys hit off and played together SOO well!!! We are sure proud of them!!! They shared and they laughed. They had a great time!!!

it was great to meet LAKETAHOE! shes REAL COOL! cuz i was in Rochester and met her and her boyfriend DHB65.. HES COOL!.. LMAOOO my son loves Tyler... when we had to go off back to my friend's house.... Tyler was ready to cry.. Mikey was crying.. they hit off very GOOD FRIENDS! someday i'll come up to their place and stay for the weekend so they can play together! whole weekend!.. u know... somedayyyy..

DONT U THINK LAKE TAHOE!? HEHEHEHE!

MISS U! LAKE TAHOE!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I totally agrees... to Lake Tahoe.. they hit off real well! :-D! missed ya and mikey misses tyler! so cute! i'm so glad! i really had wonderfultime with you at ur place saturday :-D

wow, nice picture...

Tyler´s hair is very blond... Danny had it when he was Tyler´s age.. Now his hair is dark blond.

tHANKS!!! Yes my son's hair is blonde cuz he been outside a lot in Los Angeles, CA with my mom. He still go outside on and off here. :)

wow, nice picture...

Tyler´s hair is very blond... Danny had it when he was Tyler´s age.. Now his hair is dark blond.

So adorable & cute !!!

That's so nice to get a few of you together
and have a good time !

:)

Back