CandGLoveMad & I

LakeTahoe

Reaction score

That's my son, Tyler and his new friend, Mikey (CandGloveMad's son). They had a great time playing today!

That's us!

CandGLoveMad and I plus my dog, Tahoe! (SHE HATES camera!)

Last edited:
WOW huge pictures lol :lol:

your son's hair sooo blonde! and cute lol :lol: .. Glad Tyler make new friend from CGM's son :) :lol: and yu and your friend meet new friend in a real person ehhe:lol: .

Glad you have great time chatting with her! :lol:

Thanks! I re-size the pictures again! So it is now much better. :)

We enjoyed our visit! The boys had fun playing with trains and Game Cube. :lol:
WOW huge pictures lol :lol:

your son's hair sooo blonde! and cute lol :lol: .. Glad Tyler make new friend from CGM's son :) :lol: and yu and your friend meet new friend in a real person ehhe:lol: .

Glad you have great time chatting with her! :lol:

Oh goodie you make resize the pictures lol ..

ohh they played with the train and game cubes must be so blast time lol :lol:

Yeah..Mikey don't really understand how to play game cube sooo it's ok at least he had fun! :)

Oh goodie you make resize the pictures lol ..

ohh they played with the train and game cubes must be so blast time lol :lol:

Awww how nice it is to see the two boys of AD members got to become friends. Both of the boys are really cute! :)

Thanks! They got along great! Since Tyler is 5 and half and Mikey is 4. :) So that's a good age to play together.
Awww how nice it is to see the two boys of AD members got to become friends. Both of the boys are really cute! :)

Those are such great pictures of the boys together, and they look really happy spending time together. You and Cande look wonderful too, and really happy to be hanging out together!!

Thanks everyone! Tyler and Mikey hit off and play right minutes Mikey came in! That was soo cute! We said OKKKKKKK! We let them have fun! They played in backyard and got dirty! BOYS!!!! :giggle:

good pic of you all gather. Its great to have something new face and have ur son to play with a new boy.

Back