CANADA WONDERLAND Sept 9th 2006

All Children were dispearing and gone to Top GUN... (groan) another roller coaster...
Here's..
IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

(chuckles)
We were waited... waited... for our children come out but turn it out they are dispearing again... *mumbling*

Oh well, My little son and his god-father come along w/my hubby and I are together and walk around to find little more roller coaster...
My little son and I were rode this ride...
Here's..
IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

Getting almost closed Canada Wonderland!
I grab and taking picture beautiful sunset come with fake mountain...
IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

This is picture (trying fix image change mode and goal take picture bright enough) due outside getting dark dark...
IMG_1877.jpg

Final taking last picture.. before I leaving the canada wonderland premiess!
IMG_1880.jpg

My hubby is turn driving all the way back to home... Rest of us are fall sleep in the suv all way til home.. LOL My hubby admit to me, He did mumbling angrily why they are sleeping not FAIR... i want sleep too.. LOL I was so laughing and cried... why he doing it and tell me ?? LOL

WOW!!! YOu make me wanting go NOW!! :giggle: I love CRAZY rides!!!

Ya all sure had a great time!!!

Wow, take us with you next time :giggle:....Nice family you got there too

Wow, looks like y'all had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like a good place I can take my family when the kids get older:)

wow, beautiful amusement park..... I have no time to take picture to everything in park but too busy to take picture at Italy´s country...... The park here is most similar as Garaland Amusement Park in Italy.

You have a lovely family... your children are big now... :eek3: Your daughter look like you more and more...

How long you stay in park?

We stayed until midnight... then drive back to hotel... which only 5 minutes away drive.

Wow, you all looks like you all have great time!! Man, this made me want to go to amusement park!!!

Hopefully we will go someday, when the park open in May... Right now, everything are close for winter... And will be open in May..

Liebling, We arrived canada wonderland which it's open at 930am til 8pm closed becz of september..
During Summer time : Longer hours than sept.
Summer: 9am to 11pm

We will go there again next year... will get discounted ticket from my hubby's work.. :D than regluar admission cost price extreme EXPENSIVE!

All Roller coasters and Drop zone.. are allowed ci.. espically not approve for Heart problems, High pressure, and prevouis injuries.

Wow that you has blast time with ur family went to Canada Wonderland and it's look like almost same Cedar point :giggle: also glad that you have great time :)

Danny & I tried it and saw the warning notice by coincidence... I was like :eek3: because it written that people who have CI or hearing aid are not allow to use it... also heart, as well... CI????? :eek3:

when I go rollercoaster but not the wild no thanks anyway I use hearing aids on and go on ride .. and few from my old friends wear hearing aids and went on rides :) .. but I dont know about CI :)

Back