CANADA WONDERLAND Sept 9th 2006

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Our family and my daughter's friend are together and went to Canada Wonderland on Sept 9th 2006. We were left our home at 715am. I'm drove all the way from my home to Canada Wonderland 2 hours and half an hour.. then arrive Canada Wonderland at 945am Pretty not that bad! (chuckles) Weather is not bad but just drizzle rain and little cloudy and sunny too. Worth it and have fun too!

Our children really dispointment because wanted to go swimming due weather isn't good suitable season! Next year, We will go back Canada Wonderland in the summer 2007 which my husband's work have discounted the price package than adminssion cost almost 50 bux.. Glad that my hubby's discounted cost 36 bux.. *woOOooo* Love it!
We will do it again next year and use discount the package from my hubby's work! :D We are born "Cheater?" (chuckles) Nah, We are deserved it anyway!

Here's three pictures on post right here...

Rest other pictures via website photobucket.. you can look into sideshow of my pictures about Canada Wonderland! :D

Michael, Riker, Tasha and Kayla
canadawonderlandkids2.gif

Michael, Riker, Tasha and Kayla
canadawonderlandkids1.gif

Our family and Kayla
canadawonderlandfamily.gif

my kids are tired due long haul driving while they were sleeping in the suv... (chuckles) Just woke up and pretty little exicting but still TIRED! LOL... That why, Took pictures!

Will post other thread right here..
Be contuine.......

beautiful pic of ur kids and background. HOpe you had a good time there. Tasha, surely look like you...

Pah saw pictures...what a wonderful pictures!!! You all looked great!!! :)

And sure it look like FUN!!! :fingersx: next summer maybe we can go and join with ya?

Aww nice family picture GalaxyAngel, your other daughter looks so much like ya, glad you guys had a good time ;)....

ah all the kids look grumpy or tired lol :lol: I am sure your kids have great blast time in CWL lol .. Kayla? is your niece or Tasha's friend? :)

I have been there few times ha it was great but I refused go wild rides yah yah I am chicken bawk bawk bawk like I am not go on Bats, scream jets, and some of others lol Only I go on easy ride like Fly, and some more cant remember name of it lol something like that lol ..

First time I went on Ghoster coaster oh man I scream!!! when it went down so fast somehow lol I have pictures of me while I am on the ride lol ..

Can I post in here picture of me on the rides?? :D

We were on the road and way to Canada Wonderland while driving on the 401 hwy.... Took our children and my daughter's friend and they are sleeping in the suv..
IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

Tasha and Kayla wanted to show off take picture with Girl Doll... (I don't know what name this doll ?) Just silly!

IMG_1815.jpg

me and Dragon... It's called Dragon Roller Coaster... that where we were run into first roller coaster. (chuckles)

IMG_1816.jpg

Second Rides (next door Dragon Roller Coaster) I didn't take picture Dragon Roller coaster first place cuz wasn't even think first place!
Oh brother!

IMG_1817.jpg

Michael and Kayla

IMG_1820.jpg

My hubby just fool'n around talk about stupid roller coaster.. Stated about "Dragon"

IMG_1819.jpg

Michael, Tasha and Kayla were ride on the Boat... They were telling me about this boat really "BOOOORRRING".
Made me lauff'n so hard!

IMG_1823.jpg

He's wanna picture of this... (ahem) That damn boring statue!

Somehow, Michael asked me... begged me wanna take me picture take me picture.. sound alike childlish talk... I say okay.. why not... but turn it out He's fooling around and wanna expression his face looks scary! *ahem*

Here's...
IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

My hubby and I were agreed... Let my 3 older children are gone and having fun their on own! My little son and his god-father are together gone around the roller coster somewhere...

Finally, My hubby and I were alone... *took picture different places roller coaster* We are on the fake mountain....
Here's...
IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

I'm trying to catch some of roller coaster moves... *snap picture* IT's WORKS CATCH SPEED SNAP SHOT! *whew*
Here's...
IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

He getting annoys me, taking him picture awful lot... *chuckles*
IMG_1834.jpg

We were ride on this roller coaster (really boring) but want to view higher and taking picture different places but too far can't zoom closer enough... oh well then we take ride on it.. :D

My hubby and I were rode this one... OH MY GOD! LOVE IT.. DAMN IT..
Wanna ride it again.... Lay down on the roller coaster... it's COOL..
Which it's called TOMB RADIER!
Here's... picture.
IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

We were rode on Italian JOB... Damn hurt my neck..
That fastest mph! I wasn't prepared and ready settle ride.. somehow I sat down and *whoooooooooosh zoom* wham my neck on support seat back... *ugh* Funny... When my hubby pointed finger look "warning sign be caution your neck", *WHAM FAST GONE ROLLER COASTER WHOOOOOSH* Then get off the roller coaster... My hubby and I were ache my neck.. damn it... that worst!
Here's pictures..
IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

My hubby and I were finally met my little son and his god-father came together and along walk around....
This is picture... called "Thunderbird Roller Coaster" It's stand up roller coaster...
*whistle* My little son and I were rode this roller coaster and love it.. He kept saying... awesome i wanna ride this again... 3x times rodes! Damn Riker! Made me headache... (ugh)...
IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

My son won the little game and got sonic stuffed animal. He want me take picture... Sure, Why not? :D
IMG_1848.jpg

Resting time....
Drink coffeee... *exhales finally* but taste awful it's starbuck! mumbling!
No offense American's favorite coffee brewing! (chuckles)
Here's...
IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

My little son wanted me take picture of him... He's fooling around! LOL
Cute!
IMG_1854.jpg

Finally I meet my rest children and her friend... My daughter gone into the resturant and doesn't want stay outside reason kept her food HOT stay... (rolls my eyes up) took picture My older son and little son and kayla were staying outside and eating their dinner.
IMG_1855.jpg

Back