Bucket List check! Flying over the GG Bridge

Take me with you on your next adventure!!! My life is measly compared to yours! However, I've driven to San Francisco from New York City in only 3 days and drove back in a zig zag pattern, seeing many places. Maybe you can do that? It was an amazing experience and took me 28 days and 10,000 miles added to the odometer.

Go barrel racing! I was on a barrel racing team in HS and loved it. Do a pageant just for the giggles!

I need a sky diving partner... And bungee jumping, too.

I drove from CA to CT to DC to FL to TX and back home again. When I was driving back to the bay area, I stopped by Clovis to visit my folks and saw someone calmly get in their car and gun it straight into a Burger King, that I just walked out of, hurting a dozen and killing 2 :(

Was in a pageant in high school. Blew my private interview! The judges asked me how I would represent my school if I won. Know what I said? I told them if I won, I woulnt go to the miss deaf teen pageant because it was happening at the same time as my softball tournament and I'd choose that. I did a mental facepalm and knew right then and there I lost the pageant lol :laugh2:

I drove from CA to CT to DC to FL to TX and back home again. When I was driving back to the bay area, I stopped by Clovis to visit my folks and saw someone calmly get in their car and gun it straight into a Burger King, that I just walked out of, hurting a dozen and killing 2 :(

Was in a pageant in high school. Blew my private interview! The judges asked me how I would represent my school if I won. Know what I said? I told them if I won, I woulnt go to the miss deaf teen pageant because it was happening at the same time as my softball tournament and I'd choose that. I did a mental facepalm and knew right then and there I lost the pageant lol :laugh2:

:laugh2: I did a pageant in HS also. I won the impromptu category because I was asked about bull riding and I basically asked the judge right back, "Well, jeez. How would you feel if you had your balls tied up, too!?" It was a rodeo queen pageant. Ended up being a second runner up. I think.

For people who don't know how bull riding works. http://rodeo.about.com/od/bullridingfaq/f/bullbucking.htm They use a flank strap. It's technically not tied around the testicles, but it does annoy the bull a lot. It was an inside joke because PETA is all about "omfg, animal abuse." The judges got my drift.

ggfly.jpg

I flew a plane today and am now a certified pilot, TYVM :) It was a birthday gift and this is one of many many pictures. Here I am flying over the Golden Gate bridge.

It was one of the things I had to do before turning 30 (I'm 27 now). So far, I've scuba dived, sky dived, petted sharks, had a three and foursome, tripped balls, was promoted at work, and more. Still need to learn how to keep bees, grow a successful fruit and vegetable garden, and visit Italy and Greece, live in Kenya, make wine, and sooo much more.

Any awesome bucket list ideas?? I'm always adding..

:D

:shock:

Back