Bucket List check! Flying over the GG Bridge

warpedpink

Reaction score
ggfly.jpg

I flew a plane today and am now a certified pilot, TYVM :) It was a birthday gift and this is one of many many pictures. Here I am flying over the Golden Gate bridge.

It was one of the things I had to do before turning 30 (I'm 27 now). So far, I've scuba dived, sky dived, petted sharks, had a three and foursome, tripped balls, was promoted at work, and more. Still need to learn how to keep bees, grow a successful fruit and vegetable garden, and visit Italy and Greece, live in Kenya, make wine, and sooo much more.

Any awesome bucket list ideas?? I'm always adding..

:D

Congrat for being certified pilot! My bucket list...seriously.. flying into space.

So cool! You look so happy :)

My list include:

Live in Russia
Visit Brazil
Learn sail
Learn change tire
Get laser eye surgery
Sky dive

And like 100 more.

ggfly.jpg

I flew a plane today and am now a certified pilot, TYVM :) It was a birthday gift and this is one of many many pictures. Here I am flying over the Golden Gate bridge.

It was one of the things I had to do before turning 30 (I'm 27 now). So far, I've scuba dived, sky dived, petted sharks, had a three and foursome, tripped balls, was promoted at work, and more. Still need to learn how to keep bees, grow a successful fruit and vegetable garden, and visit Italy and Greece, live in Kenya, make wine, and sooo much more.

That looks like a Cessna 172 to me.
Sweet planes. Easy to fly.

That looks like a Cessna 172 to me.
Sweet planes. Easy to fly.

I have no friggin idea :( should've asked, damnit!

And yes, it was fairly easy to fly... A bit harder and much bumpier when flying above the shoreline but an awesome experience overall.

I am almost afraid to ask...what is "tripped balls?"
Well done for your B-day. Been a while since I crossed that bridge.

I am almost afraid to ask...what is "tripped balls?"
Well done for your B-day. Been a while since I crossed that bridge.

Being high off your ass. X or LCD quality shit. I've never and want to someday when the time is right :)

Congrats on being a certified pilot! It must had been quite a rad experience!

Live in Kenya? Are you a Maasai warrior???!!

al-maasai-warrior1.jpg

Think it's fabulous!...So, you go girl...guts, drive and determination will get you far in life....

I admire those who strive for the almost seemingly impossible... Piloting a plane is out of my league, and becoming licensed is awesome in my book...congrats on ur achievement(s), and wish you well in ur other endeavours!

Again...you go girl!

Congrats, that is quite an accomplishment! I have had a bucket list since I was 13 (long before they were even called "bucket lists" lol) Some of mine include: work on a house with Habitat for Humanity, safari in Africa, see sunrise on East coast beach (PEI or NS). However, I have also started a F*** It List - things I have wanted or been concerned about but am trying to let go of (for instance - always trying to lose that 'last 10 pounds'). Some days I think completing my F*** It List is much more important than completing my Bucket List.

Sunny, my daughter, her boyfriend at the time and I all went skydiving (tandem) a couple of years ago. BEST thing I ever did - and I have always been very afraid of heights!. We wanted to go again this year but the weather never cooperated, we hope to do it next summer. You are welcome to come with us! ;-)

Congrats, that is quite an accomplishment! I have had a bucket list since I was 13 (long before they were even called "bucket lists" lol) Some of mine include: work on a house with Habitat for Humanity, safari in Africa, see sunrise on East coast beach (PEI or NS). However, I have also started a F*** It List - things I have wanted or been concerned about but am trying to let go of (for instance - always trying to lose that 'last 10 pounds'). Some days I think completing my F*** It List is much more important than completing my Bucket List.

Sunny, my daughter, her boyfriend at the time and I all went skydiving (tandem) a couple of years ago. BEST thing I ever did - and I have always been very afraid of heights!. We wanted to go again this year but the weather never cooperated, we hope to do it next summer. You are welcome to come with us! ;-)

Thanks fir the invitation.. Maybe I will :)

Take me with you on your next adventure!!! My life is measly compared to yours! However, I've driven to San Francisco from New York City in only 3 days and drove back in a zig zag pattern, seeing many places. Maybe you can do that? It was an amazing experience and took me 28 days and 10,000 miles added to the odometer.

Go barrel racing! I was on a barrel racing team in HS and loved it. Do a pageant just for the giggles!

I need a sky diving partner... And bungee jumping, too.

Back