Breakiing Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, sure is a mess here. Separate group here. Number 1.. That is, we are in spiritual darkenss war, not people. Not meaning being open mind, but self judgement and so call discipline and self control. People do have choices, even many think they are free, but not, each of us are in slave what ver it is. Some fight battle to practice to become more like Christ. Sadly, many quick judgement which destory society. And number 2,,, that is, where did the gvnmnt establish law from? 10 commandments. 10 commandments not religious. Its establishment for boundaries for protections. No law, all will be a mess and hardly anyone aro9und or won't be anyone here. And also, remember, King Saul, what he did. What did King David do? Remember King Nebachadnezzar? What did Daniel do? What a bout Paul? What kind of king is Nero? So, what should we do with Bush? Should we do like Paul, Daniel, David? Think about it. Remember, God anointed both good and evil.

It's true that the Bush and his family before him are involved in Skull and Bones. It related to Freemasonry. I read about this in years ago. Very interestin' to read. Of course, I was pretty shocked when I first read about it. And, now I thought almost all of them previous presidents are involved in Skull and Bones, too. I believe they worship their own " god " - a different god. Their god is Phoenix -- I think about 9 feet tall statue somewhere in California, their hidin' place. I can tell many things here, but I do not want to -- because, it is tooo deep.

Just pray for them and hopin' one day they will go back to the right track and have some serious relationship with God. Some people can't serve 2 Gods - one is money and the other is God.

I am very happy you found it out! :applause: Yes! I agree with you need pray for them wake up who is Jesus Christ. How sad is!! what Bush and his dad involved in Skull and Bones. I found out last summer or spring.:jaw: :-o :-o :-o I shocked it. Some of presidents involved Freemasonry. I shocked soo big time about George Washington involved Freemasonry and spy and killed people when if they tell someone about George Washington President who cult freemasonry. It very DANGEROUS because George W. was 33 degree freemasonry!!!! I reseached it more Benn Hinn and other preachers and Presidents, Govermeor and etc who list names... involved freemasonry. It BREAK MY HEART!!! SAD!! Too, I reseached about why JFK shot by killed? I SUSPECT MOB or CIA did involved it. I still reseach more and more since now. I am very happy that My dad quit who former freemasonry. I remembered I was little girl. I gasped He gave me paper song list. " OH AWSOME LUCIFER!" Later, I found out it and told my dad that it was evil cult. My Dad say, I know and quit freemaasonry. I asked him what look like there cult? He say went to group men go basement and killed lamb and drink blood!!! He noticed not right and eecckkk quit!! I praise Lord! Thank God, He quit at Freemasonry!

I am very happy you found it out! :applause: Yes! I agree with you need pray for them wake up who is Jesus Christ. How sad is!! what Bush and his dad involved in Skull and Bones. I found out last summer or spring.:jaw: :-o :-o :-o I shocked it. Some of presidents involved Freemasonry. I shocked soo big time about George Washington involved Freemasonry and spy and killed people when if they tell someone about George Washington President who cult freemasonry. It very DANGEROUS because George W. was 33 degree freemasonry!!!! I reseached it more Benn Hinn and other preachers and Presidents, Govermeor and etc who list names... involved freemasonry. It BREAK MY HEART!!! SAD!! Too, I reseached about why JFK shot by killed? I SUSPECT MOB or CIA did involved it. I still reseach more and more since now. I am very happy that My dad quit who former freemasonry. I remembered I was little girl. I gasped He gave me paper song list. " OH AWSOME LUCIFER!" Later, I found out it and told my dad that it was evil cult. My Dad say, I know and quit freemaasonry. I asked him what look like there cult? He say went to group men go basement and killed lamb and drink blood!!! He noticed not right and eecckkk quit!! I praise Lord! Thank God, He quit at Freemasonry!

Oh my gosh, I am so glad your dad quit. I knew Bush was into this skull and bone years ago. Joseph Smith was one of them and almost killed by them then now u know how Mormon movement started. Watched on history channel on TV about it.

Oh my gosh, I am so glad your dad quit. I knew Bush was into this skull and bone years ago. Joseph Smith was one of them and almost killed by them then now u know how Mormon movement started. Watched on history channel on TV about it.
hey you belived that mr bush is monster? he rasied since 9/11/2001 what happen about today 2006 ? he got won vote stay more 4yrs again.. no way not vote for mr bush is monster!!!:Ohno:

hey you belived that mr bush is monster? he rasied since 9/11/2001 what happen about today 2006 ? he got won vote stay more 4yrs again.. no way not vote for mr bush is monster!!!:Ohno:
I never voted for him, never agree with his political views.

Oh, wow. That's unbelievable ! I am glad your dad quitted. Freemasonry is somethin' we should not get involved. It's not safe. Bad choice to go to. I don't mean to sound judgemental but, for the soul's sake we need to think twice before we die and where our souls will go to.

I saw one book at the book store that has all pictures of famous people who are Freemasons. I was shocked to see who the famous people were and some of them that I know who. President Bush was one of them in that book. I can't remember what the name of the book I saw at the book store, but next time, if I stop by at the same book store -- I will be sure to find it and maybe, buy it so I can explore/analyze ( sp ? ) some more and their history/backgrounds. That book show what signs of behaviour a person is like to other person who is also a Freemason that people don't recognize. You know like " Freemason " body language - their ways of communication. That book is a MUST to read and get to know what their " freemasonry " behaviours are...to help recognizin' which people that are involved in Freemasonry.

I am glad I am not one of them. :)

Yes, Right I knew about Joseph Smith! JS was too brainwash! Oh really I did'nt know that Mormon movement it! :Ohno: :Ohno: :Ohno: :Ohno: :Ohno: :run:

Next time, I will NOT VOTE HIM PERIOD!!!

Oh, wow. That's unbelievable ! I am glad your dad quitted. Freemasonry is somethin' we should not get involved. It's not safe. Bad choice to go to. I don't mean to sound judgemental but, for the soul's sake we need to think twice before we die and where our souls will go to.

I saw one book at the book store that has all pictures of famous people who are Freemasons. I was shocked to see who the famous people were and some of them that I know who. President Bush was one of them in that book. I can't remember what the name of the book I saw at the book store, but next time, if I stop by at the same book store -- I will be sure to find it and maybe, buy it so I can explore/analyze ( sp ? ) some more and their history/backgrounds. That book show what signs of behaviour a person is like to other person who is also a Freemason that people don't recognize. You know like " Freemason " body language - their ways of communication. That book is a MUST to read and get to know what their " freemasonry " behaviours are...to help recognizin' which people that are involved in Freemasonry.

I am glad I am not one of them. :)

BINGO! Too, I read before same thing this! HOW SAD!

Yes, Right I knew about Joseph Smith! JS was too brainwash! Oh really I did'nt know that Mormon movement it! :Ohno: :Ohno: :Ohno: :Ohno: :Ohno: :run:
I do know the fact JS was member of freemasonry, I do not know about skull and bone cuz I do not think it goes that far back then. Yeah after he got kicked out and with death threat by his freemasonry members, he left the state and founded Mormon in Utah. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back