Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

:shock:

I can only guess that's an anomie:hmm: "a state in which norms have been eroded. A norm is an expectation of how people will behave, and it takes the form of a rule that is socially rather than formally enforced" or at least hopeful:lol:

ps the "eroded" i guess is hopeful rather than fact:lol:

:laugh2: You got me on that one, Macian!

sorry but it's taken. Reba's is my Ministry of Defense (which is equivalent to Homeland Security) however you can be my Chief of Secret Police. find me domestic dissents and make example out of them! make me proud! :mad2:

Yes, honorable sir, I'll be proudly to serve under you.

One question, do you support the torture?

Yes, honorable sir, I'll be proudly to serve under you.

One question, do you support the torture?

yes I do support the torture but not the way Bush Administration handled it. so do you have a problem with that if the dire situation requires it? :mad2:

AHhhh i have lots more question for you

Ohh waittt damn! i forget what i m gonna ask question sowwies *running outta of here* don't :pissed: at me :P

As Minister of Language, I wish to state, it will be a mistake for anyone to argue with any proclamation I wish to make upon the subject.

My knowledge is extensive. <snarls>

As Minister of Language, I wish to state, it will be a mistake for anyone to argue with any proclamation I wish to make upon the subject.

My knowledge is extensive. <snarls>

Far be it for me to argue with you, Bott! You scare me!:giggle:

yes I do support the torture but not the way Bush Administration handled it. so do you have a problem with that if the dire situation requires it? :mad2:

No, sir, I don't have the problem with it at all as long as they aren't torture on US citizens by born. So, how do you like to torture the domestic dissent people, sir?

No, sir, I don't mind at all. So, how do you like to torture the domestic dissent people?

bop bop bop! ssshhhh. :nono: the less I know, the better. Plausible Deniability :cool2:

No, sir, I don't have the problem with it at all as long as they aren't torture on US citizens by born. So, how do you like to torture the domestic dissent people, sir?

Then we're going to have a small problem. I don't like to even think about torturing my fellow countrymen but there are some American terrorists who do not agree with my Empire. I hope you will carry out my absolute order to do so.

make me proud :mad2:

actually a giraffe. Since I love eating vegetable and I like to take my time eating, enjoying the view... what can go wrong with being giraffe? at least nobody won't bother me. :cool2:

but when I get :mad2:, i'd be a wolf hiding in shadow, striking you at your worst moment. i'm usually very vindictive but it's rare :mad2:

j7u6ut.jpg

*reminder to self: don't piss Jiro the wolf off"

http://3gold.com/wallpaper/fun/45.jpg

Far be it for me to argue with you, Bott! You scare me!:giggle:

May need my promised therapy now, but am regaining my sunny disposition by ignoring foolish children.

<Bottesini smiles sunnily> <Then shouts, "stop cringing, all of you!">

Back