Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

Typing is the most perfect communication method!!

Jiro, you never said why you were coming to Mpls. Are you coming to visit me, pray tell? ;) I promise I can find you a Korean restaurant if you want .. otherwise there's tons of choices as to where to go. Come on the 3rd weekend of the month -- there's a DPHH going on every 3rd Sat of the month where you can meet other deaf people :)

oh..... I thought he was referring to my dual monitors :laugh2: I write/use chopstick with right but for other things - I use left.

Thank god we cleared that up. That "center" answer had me completely confused!:giggle:

Sme of us wants to keep the hand writing going in our future, we an't let it disappear, you know?

as long as your writing is legible.... good. If not... :mad2: At least mine's legible and I'm still old-fashioned.

actually I do have "center" but yea let's keep it PG-rated. :naughty:

I thought that was referred to as a third leg. But you can write with yours? I'm impressed! How do you hold the pencil?

Jiro, you never said why you were coming to Mpls. Are you coming to visit me, pray tell? ;) I promise I can find you a Korean restaurant if you want .. otherwise there's tons of choices as to where to go. Come on the 3rd weekend of the month -- there's a DPHH going on every 3rd Sat of the month where you can meet other deaf people :)

:ily: sounds good. It'll have to wait till weather becomes more favorable to my liking. right now - this weather makes me :mad2:

I thought that was referred to as a third leg. But you can write with yours? I'm impressed! How do you hold the pencil?

who needs a pencil when it has its own "ink"? :lol:

Do you have to use dark colored paper?

nah that takes too much effort. it always make me exhausted. here's easier way -

yellowsnow.jpg

nah that takes too much effort. it always make me exhausted. here's easier way -

yellowsnow.jpg

I would say cut it out and talk about the weather, but I am afraid you would say this qualifies!

Back