Bobcat Catches Shark Off Florida Beach

Well Jiro you didn't mention a real wolf or not. All you said was there are no wolves in Florida. So i proved you wrong.

Read post #16

do the bob cats ever interbreed with moggies

What are moggies? At any rate, no the north american bobcat has been very successful and I highly doubt it has been interbreeding......

What are moggies? At any rate, no the north american bobcat has been very successful and I highly doubt it has been interbreeding......

ya plain ordinary domestic cat...not American word then....most cats get called moggies cat not posh paws
icon7.gif

That is quite a video!

At first I saw that outline of the cat and thought of something more panther-like - the body shape and haunches don't look very "bobcat-like" to me.

I scrolled down to check out the comments after the article and some said that the cat was a Florida panther with an old tail injury or possibly a mutation - as opposed to a bobcat or a Western cougar that you might find in the Rockies <Western cougars are quite large>.

Someone else considered maybe a bobcat/panther cross.
Just thought it was an interesting to consider the possibilities.

That is quite a video!

At first I saw that outline of the cat and thought of something more panther-like - the body shape and haunches don't look very "bobcat-like" to me.

I scrolled down to check out the comments after the article and some said that the cat was a Florida panther with an old tail injury or possibly a mutation - as opposed to a bobcat or a Western cougar that you might find in the Rockies <Western cougars are quite large>.

Someone else considered maybe a bobcat/panther cross.
Just thought it was an interesting to consider the possibilities.

Thanks for confirming what I said in post #9 :ty:

it do look bigger than bob cat and he knew how handle a shark which I would think come with experience

"The FWC also joked in the Facebook post, “There are no shark fishing regulations for bobcats. Just people.” Lucky cat it can fish all year round . LOL!

Back