Birthday pictures

Mod Note - comment removed to thus post no longer exists
Happy Birthday!! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your pictures are so cool. Thank you for sharing with me of your pictures! Happy Birthday to you!!! :D

Lucia, what a beautiful cake you had for your birthday!!! Great gifts, and happy times for you!!! Many many more birthdays and cake I wish for you to come!

Sounds like an awsome birthday! :afro: I love bowling, bowled on many leagues for a lot of years. We also have 2 cats, they're so funny.

Happy BD

Happy Birthday Amber. Hope it was a good one. I have a niece who's also named Amber.

Which bowling league are you in? They're both still at the AstroBowl on Austin Highway, right? Say hello to Bear for me the next time you see him. I had a couple of classes with him YEARS ago. :D

Happy Birthday Amber. Hope it was a good one. I have a niece who's also named Amber.

Which bowling league are you in? They're both still at the AstroBowl on Austin Highway, right? Say hello to Bear for me the next time you see him. I had a couple of classes with him YEARS ago. :D

No, one is at WonderBowl and the other one is at AstroBowl. I and Abel just go there to have fun. We don't bowl, but we go there to socialize.

Say hello to Bear for me the next time you see him. I had a couple of classes with him YEARS ago. :D

You'd know if you've met Bear. He's the Tex-Mex version of Santa Claus (Mexican, 6ft, weight 300+, gray beard and mustache, loves to chat with everybody).

You'd know if you've met Bear. He's the Tex-Mex version of Santa Claus (Mexican, 6ft, weight 300+, gray beard and mustache, loves to chat with everybody).

Nope, I don't know him. I just asked my boyfriend; he does know him but he said that Bear left SADBL a few years ago. Dunno why, though.

Good pic of you.. You are beautiful...

I wish i could show you 3 weeks old kitten i found him half dead last week... took him to vet.... now he is fine... active.. i had been bottlefed him..one of AD'ers had seen him on webcam...

Back