Beloved Teddy

My monkey socialized with tiny animals. :P

14e2hps.jpg

Cute shot there with your monkey!

And here's the bunny I got as a gift on Thursday. :D

I also add a second picture (bigger one) on my childhood teddy Micky. You can see how old and used it is... just as old as I :giggle:

Jamie

we have many stuffed animals.

i like three, turtle, tiny kitty, and dog.

The turtle, came from my dh's grandma that she knows i was in sorority, motto is turtle. The turtle is stuck with me. The tiny kitty is supposed to be for me but my girl thinks its her now. i dont mind as long as i take care of her tiny kitty. i had a hell labor for about 22 hours after that my dh found the tiny kitty from the hospital store. The dog is my dh and i first dated and we went to store. i saw it and wanted it. :giggle:

the filled of stuffed animals are in the lady bug barrel that are for my kids. they lost interested in them. there are more out there in the playroom. i have to wait until to make sure that they are done with them. i might keep the tiny monkey that logan used to be obsessed staring at it. :shock:

the rocking tiger used to belong to my kids when they were toddlers. they grew out of it. i kept them for my furkids. They love to play with the rocking tigher holding the wood sticks on the bottom.

the black and white kitty used to belong to my girl and then moved to my boy's. now its mine. :giggle: this black and white kitty have long history with her and him and then mine.

Ah... I see... a house filled with plush :D I can't wait to have stuff lay around the house... :giggle:

Bf says I will fast get tired of it since I like it when everything looks neat. Then I tell him, that our kids hopefully have some of my genes too, so they will clean their rooms up themselves (yes, I am dreaming, but who knows???) :giggle: After all, my father never needed to remind me to clean up me room!

*innocent smile*

JamieLynn

Thanks so much Frisky for taking your time to share this with me/us! :hug:

:giggle: kids will do anything such as clean up, be behavior or so when it comes to the allowance. =X

Back