Beloved Teddy

JamieLynn

Reaction score
Teddy's do not need to be new or handsome - they just need to be there by Cheryl A. Hingley

Bears doze a little but they never really sleep. They take their job as Protectors very seriously by Mercia Tweedle

Sometimes mommies and daddies are too busy to listen. Teddybears are never too busy by Time

I want to see pictures of your beloved teddy or your childrens or your favorite or whatever... :D

Here's Micky (my beloved teddy!!!!)

Aww,

Thats cute!

Mine's in the loft so can't take it down and take pic then chuck it back up! Poor things they are best kept wrapped up safely in a box. They were tender heart care bear and garfields.

Currently i have one teddy bear that sits on my sofa, it was left at hospital for me last year as good luck present the night before. I arrived the next morning 7 am and saw this on the bed with 3 helium balloons...

My teddy is called oliver and is a built a bear where he has a beating heart in him, he got Scrubs on and the nurse at the hospital had attached my medical tag on him! cute!

aww cute!! most of those stuffed animals are not famous. lol but i am so obsessed with three two of them cats and turtle (ty). hope this thread will be bumped again. i need to get off from pc now.

Lisa: Oh I also have a build a bear teddy... I do have quite a few ones along with Tatty Teddy's :D Bf is always going :roll: when I buy a new one. The thing is he also buys them for me (e.g. Valentine's Day that I posted back then). I should take a piccie of all my Tatty Teddys :giggle:

Aww, but I'd love to see a piccie of your Build a Bear with the scrubs on!

Frisky: I want pics :D

Jamie

PS. Micky is my childhood Teddy and I still have him with me ALL the time. BF has to go along with him... :giggle:

ETA: to add picture of Tatty Teddy collection

Last edited:
Here I have pictures of stuffed animals that's my son's favorite Pokemon & Mario Nintendo Games when he was lil.
(Lt Pic.) Pikachu, Yoshi n' Furby.
(Mi Pic.) That's my blue angel bear reminded me of my son when he was baby.
(Rt Pic) another brown teddy bear

^Personally I prefer the brown teddy... that one's reaaaaally cute :D

Thanks for your pics!

:hug: Jamie

CIMG2238.jpg

I thought I may share with you guys..:giggle:

That's my favorite teddy bear-his name is SnuggleBear... soo softy. :)

Awwww SnuggleBear is the PERFECT name for this bear... he truly looks all cuddly :D

So sweet!!!!! May I have him?

Oh... I got spoiled yesterday with a little bunny plush :giggle:

Jamie (who can't wait to see bf's reaction to this LOL)

oppies! iam so sorry I owe you one! hopefully i remember to take pictures of my three non-bear teddy.

keep bumping this thread as i would remembr to take pictures... thankssss

hey, i can take a picture of three TINIEST animals sittingon my desk in my cubicle.

The tiny white kitty i bought in 1995. The rabbit is a gift from my old co worker that he didnt want it anymore. he told me that his other co worker went to vacation maybe bahama. she gave it to him. he didnt want it and gave me in 1996. The cat (TY's) is my birthday gift from oddball. =D I like having tiny stuffed animals sitting next to the moniter in front of me when i type the keyboard!

:D You know I can be very annoying if you tell me to remind you to post piccies of your teddys :giggle: By then, you'll be fed up with me and will never want to talk to me ever again

JL

PS. Such cuties sitting around your PC monitor! I'll have to remember taking a pic of the bunny from last night

i got stuff sitting on my desk... a Ty garfield.. a brown moose.. a little bear... a smaller garfield... a little porcelain collie... some little cars... and a little airplane lurking around somewhere... all were given to me.

nah, just annoying me to remind me becaue isaid i would take pictures when i really meant it. the problem is im mrs forgetful mama. :giggle: I have too many post it at my office and at home to remind me to do something. sad!

Awwww SnuggleBear is the PERFECT name for this bear... he truly looks all cuddly :D

So sweet!!!!! May I have him?

Oh... I got spoiled yesterday with a little bunny plush :giggle:

Jamie (who can't wait to see bf's reaction to this LOL)

:ty: Aww, sweetie- I am sorry that you cannot have my snugglebear.. it was the best gift ever from my fiance. He gave it to me. That's my snugglebear after him. :) He just likes to spoils me. :giggle:

:ty: Aww, sweetie- I am sorry that you cannot have my snugglebear.. it was the best gift ever from my fiance. He gave it to me. That's my snugglebear after him. :) He just likes to spoils me. :giggle:

I think we have the same kind of bf's then... first they roll their eyes at our craziness but then can't say no when we give them puppy looks, right? Oh, and I shouldn't forget about the smile...:giggle:

Jamie

I have alot of teddy bears I cant count them but too many to count lol. I will get a pix of them when I have a chance.

Here I have pictures of stuffed animals that's my son's favorite Pokemon & Mario Nintendo Games when he was lil.
(Lt Pic.) Pikachu, Yoshi n' Furby.
(Mi Pic.) That's my blue angel bear reminded me of my son when he was baby.
[SIZE="7][COLOR="Sienna"](Rt Pic) another brown teddy bear[/COLOR][/SIZE]

My vision needs big font. :)

Back