Before and After picture

wow you look good stargazer

whoa alex is hottie zoom hahah he look good too smile

First my picture refers Before.

Here is my now. Hope I will try to work out at YMCA and put 'After' picture later. And we will see different between them. You might mention muscle is not important. I just want a fun. Silly me! First picture looks so ugly! I will be 36 years old this month.

Keep up the good work and you'll feel good about yourself once you're toned up

I bet you hiding...
I think you're eating...
muscle.gif
:giggle:

btw are you using those..
muscle-milk-chocolate-2.48lbs.jpg

cuz impossible your body quick build up musclar body within 4 mos.. impossible..
I bet that you taking this pills... to help you build muscle faster growth.. that common!

Prevouis, I used to be seen my sister and taking her muscle pills and help her body become rapidly muscle developling... *ewww body turns into rocksbody*
I'm glad she is no longer taking muscle pills and have one son... :)

LOL!!!

Ready, beat alex up! LOL!!!

nope, i am not going to beat him up. take time and patient. we both love muscle and like to work out friendly. its only fun. i stopped work out last march 2004 due to my left shoulder was separated. i never work out 2 years. now i am..

nope, i am not going to beat him up. take time and patient. we both love muscle and like to work out friendly. its only fun. i stopped work out last march 2004 due to my left shoulder was separated. i never work out 2 years. now i am..

Good giggle!

Starrygaze,

My hat comes off to you for taking such a bold move - posting a before picture on a public forum before you even know what you will look like down the road. That is very brave and takes some real balls. :h5:

I am a fitness nut, and have CSET certification in California for Health Sciences. If you would like to share what you are doing to achieve your goals, I will be more than happy to provide some suggestions or revisions if I see any that needs to be made.

Some easy yes and no questions to start you off with:

Do you see much, if any progress currently?

Do you know how many calories you are taking in daily?

Are you still taking in refined sugar or bleached flour?

Are you eating enough healthy fats?

Are you sleeping enough?

Doing any weight lifting?

Doing any cardio?

Do you take in any caffeine or stimulants?

Let us know. I'm rooting for you! :cool:

-Aquaman

Hey yo aquaman! Is there any pills to make me have pamela anderson body?? ;)

Hey yo aquaman! Is there any pills to make me have pamela anderson body?? ;)

:giggle: I wish there was, and I owned the patent to it. I'd be even richer than Bill Gates.

It's all about a long-term commitment to exercising, resting and eating correctly. :whip:

There are no miracle pills, diets or exercising devices that will transform a body overnight. If you want to learn more, I'll be more than happy to steer you in a good direction with some suggestions based on what your goals might be. :cool:

-Aquaman

Man..10 years ago, I had before and after pics...took a pic of myself right after I had my first daughter ..wasnt too bad. Like starrygaze..(remmy I am a woman) shapely but no tone and then 9 months later after working with a personal trainer with wieghts..OMG!! I had the HOTTEST BOD ever! Now, I just had a baby last year and have to start all over again. *sigh* I am trying to find the energy to go to the gym but it is a slllllooowww progress. grrrr

Alex, HUGE difference in 4 months. How often do u work out? I know it is different for everyone.

Starrygaze..kudos to u for showing your before pic..u do not look too bad considering u didnt work out for 2 years but yea, need some toning up.

Wonder if it is easier for men to tone up than it is for women? If so, that sucks.

:giggle: I wish there was, and I owned the patent to it. I'd be even richer than Bill Gates.

It's all about a long-term commitment to exercising, resting and eating correctly. :whip:

There are no miracle pills, diets or exercising devices that will transform a body overnight. If you want to learn more, I'll be more than happy to steer you in a good direction with some suggestions based on what your goals might be. :cool:

-Aquaman

What about a 34 year old woman who just had a baby the previous year swimming 50 laps daily. Needs to lose A LOT of weight. I started swimming (I grew up swimming competively) 50 laps at my gym for about 2 months but not daily. Should I do that everyday? I am a strong swimmer and everything but I need to say bye bye to this fat that I gained from my 2nd pregnancy. Also, age does NOT help too! grrr

Back