Before and After picture

starrygaze

Reaction score
First my picture refers Before.

Here is my now. Hope I will try to work out at YMCA and put 'After' picture later. And we will see different between them. You might mention muscle is not important. I just want a fun. Silly me! First picture looks so ugly! I will be 36 years old this month.

*choking my throat* while I'm munching my lunch...

Why Thank you for your showing off your body... ?

*hmmm* honestly?
Who cares about your body...

Inside your personalities... would be good..

why cares about body for ?

*peeking my body* Oh yeah.. Need little tone down weight.. but personalites quite good.. but sometime can be werid am I ?
*gasp nervously laughing*

:::spit out icetea:::

I'm glad you weren't naked. Good Lordie! But, You are looking good.
151.gif

ohh embrassassment!!! i know.. the look is not important honestly. love is better than body.

I didnt expect see you like that. I hope that you will be sucessful with workout.

i m an body builder myself so i suggest you to start with chest and tummy area since they re one of the most biggest musclar area and whatever you do dont ever drink soda they re protein killer and will take away like hours and hours of work y ou have done to build muscles believe me i had to give up soda so far i md ong well without it and no candy too they re bascially an energy killer true if you want candy go for it but i suggest competely sugar free since sugar well candy sugar anyway re an endurance killer just some tips if you want more tips pm me

*spitting out my hot coco* Oh geez. OUCH!!!

Good luck and enjoy at YMCA. I used to work there and hated it. Sorry but I know they have equipment for workout and it is great.

i m an body builder myself so i suggest you to start with chest and tummy area since they re one of the most biggest musclar area and whatever you do dont ever drink soda they re protein killer and will take away like hours and hours of work y ou have done to build muscles believe me i had to give up soda so far i md ong well without it and no candy too they re bascially an energy killer true if you want candy go for it but i suggest competely sugar free since sugar well candy sugar anyway re an endurance killer just some tips if you want more tips pm me

I am trying to quit Pepsi, my bad habit weekend drinking too excessive. sigh... I started to eat alot of rice almost every day with chicken and meats.

I posted this picture of my 4 month progress on Bodybuilding.com so I might as well post it here.

beforeafter_2006.jpg

wow Alex.. u look very muscular now. :) very hot looking! heh.. :)

Alex --

What's that on your arm ? I mean, what picture is that tattoo you have on your arm ?

By the way, nice pix StarryGaze and Alex. :)

I posted this picture of my 4 month progress on Bodybuilding.com so I might as well post it here.
I bet you hiding...
I think you're eating...
muscle.gif
:giggle:

btw are you using those..
muscle-milk-chocolate-2.48lbs.jpg

cuz impossible your body quick build up musclar body within 4 mos.. impossible..
I bet that you taking this pills... to help you build muscle faster growth.. that common!

Prevouis, I used to be seen my sister and taking her muscle pills and help her body become rapidly muscle developling... *ewww body turns into rocksbody*
I'm glad she is no longer taking muscle pills and have one son... :)

I am trying to quit Pepsi, my bad habit weekend drinking too excessive. sigh... I started to eat alot of rice almost every day with chicken and meats.

I don't know that you are male.

I bet you hiding...
I think you're eating...
muscle.gif
:giggle:

btw are you using those..
muscle-milk-chocolate-2.48lbs.jpg

cuz impossible your body quick build up musclar body within 4 mos.. impossible..
I bet that you taking this pills... to help you build muscle faster growth.. that common!

Prevouis, I used to be seen my sister and taking her muscle pills and help her body become rapidly muscle developling... *ewww body turns into rocksbody*
I'm glad she is no longer taking muscle pills and have one son... :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I remember Alex´s thread somewhere here about take pill.. :naughty:

Alex your muscle body look good... It´s what I like about... not heavy muscle...

StarryGaze, I only see one picture of you - not before and after like Alex posted here?

All what I see you is after picture "with muscle body" - before?

Anyway, you look good - muscle is good enough... not heavy muscle.. :naughty:

StarryGaze, I only see one picture of you - not before and after like Alex posted here?

All what I see you is after picture "with muscle body" - before?

Anyway, you look good - muscle is good enough... not heavy muscle.. :naughty:

yeah i will post "after" picture later possibly few months in future. alex's chest is pretty good at tone.

Back