Beauty Pageant pix came in

RebelGirl said:
:ugh2: 11 or 12?? take that back please!!!! or else.... :deal:

:mrgreen:
Ooo what's the deal?? Mwahhhies! :mrgreen:

Very cute and nice picture of your beautiful daughter, must be a spitting image of when you were little? ;)

So your daughter will be 9 on the 27th? (as it is with the date for my oldest one also)

Thanks for sharing this with AD'ers and you must be mighty proud of her, being your very own precious girl whom you can relate to. :)

Roadrunner said:
Very cute and nice picture of your beautiful daughter, must be a spitting image of when you were little? ;)

So your daughter will be 9 on the 27th? (as it is with the date for my oldest one also)

Thanks for sharing this with AD'ers and you must be mighty proud of her, being your very own precious girl whom you can relate to. :)

Close.. 22nd of May....

the image of when i was little.. i think i was ugly then. my kid has the beauty nature in her.. not me..

RebelGirl said:
Close.. 22nd of May....

the image of when i was little.. i think i was ugly then. my kid has the beauty nature in her.. not me..

Oh??? Then it must be the clothes that did it....tsk tsk....

The beauty in your daughter comes from you likewise...hence, you possess it just as well. ;)

Uh-ohhh...are we gonna see some sort of line at your front door? Umm...guess it's time for me to >> :scatter:

She is GORGEOUS!! Oh man.. She looks SOOO much like you, Angela! Wow! She is going to break every boys' heart.... You better get your shotgun polish and get ready to shoot boy away from your daughter!

RebelGirl, your daughter is beautiful, just like her mother. :)

Hi Rebelgirl, That is a beautiful picture of your daughter. I am sure your husband, your grandfather and your uncles, your cousins are gonna have to work very hard to keep the pack of bad boys away from her when she gets alittle older in high school. That is going to be alots of work but worth it. Help her to make smart decisions and talk to her about knowing what to avoid when the time is right to talk to her. Whew! God Bless .....

thank you guys! she does look alot like me but she's more prettier and gorgeous! ;)

Heath said:
Hi Rebelgirl, That is a beautiful picture of your daughter. I am sure your husband, your grandfather and your uncles, your cousins are gonna have to work very hard to keep the pack of bad boys away from her when she gets alittle older in high school. That is going to be alots of work but worth it. Help her to make smart decisions and talk to her about knowing what to avoid when the time is right to talk to her. Whew! God Bless .....

Been working on that to make sure she knows every step I know to give her. So, It will be all up to her to be what she wants to be when she grows up.. hopefully go into the right path.

Roadrunner said:
Oh??? Then it must be the clothes that did it....tsk tsk....

The beauty in your daughter comes from you likewise...hence, you possess it just as well. ;)

Uh-ohhh...are we gonna see some sort of line at your front door? Umm...guess it's time for me to >> :scatter:

There won't be a line at my door.. I'll show them my shotgun..... :angel:

RebelGirl said:
There won't be a line at my door.. I'll show them my shotgun..... :angel:

Smart Good Woman !!!!! Attagirl !!!!! I am an uncle to many of my nieces and it is not a very easy job but the 12 ga. shotgun gets very quick respect everytime. :cheers:

RebelGirl said:
Been working on that to make sure she knows every step I know to give her. So, It will be all up to her to be what she wants to be when she grows up.. hopefully go into the right path.

Good, God Bless and Amen !!!!! :angel:

Heath said:
Smart Good Woman !!!!! Attagirl !!!!! I am an uncle to many of my nieces and it is not a very easy job but the 12 ga. shotgun gets very quick respect everytime. :cheers:

i was only joking :lol: but I'm aware of it though.. I'll be watching who she hangs out with.

Back