Beauty Pageant pix came in

JeepGirl

Reaction score
Since I brought up about my daughter's beauty pageant.. Well it came in today.. so here it is!

jacisbeautypageant700mb0jr.jpg

The picture didn't show. Ummmm can you try it again? Try to use preview post before post it. It helped me if my picture does show up. ;)

RebelGirl said:
Since I brought up about my daughter's beauty pageant.. Well it came in today.. so here it is!

jacisbeautypageant700mb0jr.jpg

Awww Rebelgirl your daugther is beautiful, what a lovely smile, makes my heart melt....

My goodness everytime I look at her, I see you

Umm Mama2AFTIV, it's takes time for a picture to download on this screen beside you quote it and its in your post now....

She is so beautiful! Can I adopt her please??

Whoever done her hair, that person did an awesome job! Her make up looks good too not too much not too slutty. :thumb:

Mama2AFTIV said:
The picture didn't show. Ummmm can you try it again? Try to use preview post before post it. It helped me if my picture does show up. ;)
ohh you can't see it.. hm..

let me try this one..

Attachments

• Jacisbeautypageant700mb.jpg
    Jacisbeautypageant700mb.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 10
Cheri said:
She is so beautiful! Can I adopt her please??

Whoever done her hair, that person did an awesome job! Her make up looks good too not too much not too slutty. :thumb:

No, you can't adopt her. She's MINE!

it took 2 hours to get her hair fixed.. :shock: but it was cheap.. 10 bucks.. I let the Beauty school do her hair. and

Thank you!

RebelGirl said:
ohh you can't see it.. hm..

let me try this one..

Don't worry about Mama2ATIV, She might forgot to put her glasses on, Didn't I tell you she wears those granny ones? :whistle:

^Angel^ said:
Awww Rebelgirl your daugther is beautiful, what a lovely smile, makes my heart melt....

Oh gosh yes I was thinking the same thing!

RebelGirl, I love the way the picture was taken. The colors of the background is beautiful. Wow, she just stood right out... what a beautiful, beautiful girl! Like Angel says, everytime I look at her, I see you. :)

Very cute ! How old is she in this picture ?

^Angel^ said:

Thanks! :hug:

Cheri said:
Don't worry about Mama2ATIV, She might forgot to put her glasses on, Didn't I tell you she wears those granny ones? :whistle:

LOL Cheri! you bad girl!

Catmandu said:
Oh gosh yes I was thinking the same thing!

RebelGirl, I love the way the picture was taken. The colors of the background is beautiful. Wow, she just stood right out... what a beautiful, beautiful girl! Like Angel says, everytime I look at her, I see you. :)

Awww you and ^Angel^ are sweet! thanks :ily:

Wow she doesn't even look her age! I thought she was like 11 or 12!

Back